Rumor Version of MaxPass coming to WDW in May?

5leobeans

The easiest solution for them is to offer FASTPASS to resort Guests and charge offsite Guests for use of the service.
That won’t happen.

What I wouldn’t be surprised with is less free fastpasses for everyone - just to give a flavour - and then options of various uncharge packages for more.

I’m just a periodic visitor who like what Disney can offer my family, so, forgive my totally uniformed question, but why would this never happen? 🤷‍♀️

Is it because there are too many resort rooms available? I mean, all of the Disney boards I follow, keep talking about how the value of staying onsite has been continually eroded over the years. This would certainly be a huge benefit to staying at a Disney resort.....

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I’m just a periodic visitor who like what Disney can offer my family, so, forgive my totally uniformed question, but why would this never happen? 🤷‍♀️

Is it because there are too many resort rooms available? I mean, all of the Disney boards I follow, keep talking about how the value of staying onsite has been continually eroded over the years. This would certainly be a huge benefit to staying at a Disney resort.....
It’s not an on-site vs off-site proposal.

Patcheslee

I'll wait to see what the plans are. I'd think any rollout would be a bit complicated since vacations can be booked a good year in advance.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s going to be a toxic topic when it comes to fruition. I’m steering clear of more details for now.

Come on...you sissy...🤪

Ok, officially...there’s not much I can say other than to remind everyone (on the dis, by the way), that monetization of fast pass was always a surety.

They weren’t spending on IT just so you could get WiFi.

The Lannisters always pay their debts

...we are the Lannisters

Last edited:

mikejs78

Premium Member
So less free FPs, but the ability to pay to get more than what we can currently get today. And then I'm guessing day of you can get more as available... The pricing is just for reserving ahead of time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom