The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Blurg. One of the few taxes we do not have...yet. I did note this week though that certain fines, excessive fines, administrative costs etc have been outlawed by the supreme courts along with confiscation of properties without judgement have been outlawed, baby steps were at least had.

Yep, I get your desire to bolt. I wrestle with the daily unrest here the last few years. I wake each morning to wonder what has hit the fan. I appreciate that. Unfortunately at the current moment Europe seems to be having issues of their own. What the heck??? I fail to understand the whys of it all.
No place is perfect and never will be because humans are imperfect.

Cesar R M

Funny how that all works. I still have 35 year old VHS tapes that are nice and clear. Even more impressive I have 8mm home movie tape from when my Sis and I were tiny kids that we can still watch. Fortunate.
each material has different degradation based on the environments. I can tell you that standard DVDS dont last more than 5 years in southamerica thanks to that reflective metal eating bacteria.
in my country, vhs dont last crap thanks to humidity and high temps, which makes the vhs tape lose its rigidness and shred...
I guess it all depends on how they are stored and the environment they are stored in.

MySmallWorldof4

each material has different degradation based on the environments. I can tell you that standard DVDS dont last more than 5 years in southamerica thanks to that reflective metal eating bacteria.
in my country, vhs dont last crap thanks to humidity and high temps, which makes the vhs tape lose its rigidness and shred...
I guess it all depends on how they are stored and the environment they are stored in.
The only reason our dvd’s stop working is due to having had little kids who scratched the heck out of them. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom