Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

IMDREW

Never seen this before, but I would love a Winnie the Pooh splash ride at DLP like this!

IMDREW

DLP could use a water ride for the spring, summer, autumm period and then use the winter period for maintenance, it's something other european parks also do that are open for most/entire year
I just did Splash Mountain at Tokyo Disneyland in heart of winter and it was awesome! Water rides don't need to close during cold season IMO. If they can adjust the ride so riders won't get wet it can work brilliantly!

deix15x8

I just did Splash Mountain at Tokyo Disneyland in heart of winter and it was awesome! Water rides don't need to close during cold season IMO. If they can adjust the ride so riders won't get wet it can work brilliantly!
and most of the splash from Splash Mountain seems to come from the water jets that make the splash look much bigger than it really is. I'm sure they could turn those off or redirect them to reduce how wet people get. I'd assume they would need to install heaters in areas of the ride though to keep water from freezing on the various components.

fradz

Announcements are expected during the event on the 12th of April.
Quoting myself so you don't have to wait until the 12th of April. Expected announcements:
  • New Frozen Show in Art of Animation building. Expected to be ready for Christmas season. Potentially with M&Gs.
  • Disney Junior Live On Stage will receive modifications to host a new kids' show, expected to debut sometime in 2020
Maybe more.

The Grand Inquisitor

Quoting myself so you don't have to wait until the 12th of April. Expected announcements:
  • New Frozen Show in Art of Animation building. Expected to be ready for Christmas season. Potentially with M&Gs.
  • Disney Junior Live On Stage will receive modifications to host a new kids' show, expected to debut sometime in 2020
Maybe more.
Whats the kids show replacing Disney junior?

remy62

fradz,

And probably some news about Marvel Land.
Armageddon closes 12 days before, without official knowledge of what it will be replaced (DCA Spiderman).
And the date coincides with the validation of the building permit and the publication of the blueprints.

fradz

fradz,

And probably some news about Marvel Land.
Armageddon closes 12 days before, without official knowledge of what it will be replaced (DCA Spiderman).
And the date coincides with the validation of the building permit and the publication of the blueprints.
that's the Maybe more :p

Franklin47disneyguy

news on new land starwars land ? i hope it is thesame like both lands in the USA .

Current rumors have:
  • Rise of the Resistance
  • Unique ride
  • Cantina + QSR + Shops

Whats the future of disney junior and stitch ?

Art of Animation -> Preview center

Marvel
Stitch -> M & G
Disney Junior -> Shop
Rock n Rollercoaster -> Iron Man
Armageddon -> Spider man shooter (DCA)
Doctor strange show
Blockbuster cafe -> Ant man themed
Stuntshow rethemed or demoted for marvel e-ticket (To be decided)

Star Wars
Rise of the Resistance
Unique ride (Developed for both WDS & DHS???)
Cantina + QSR + Shops

Frozen
Boat ride
Coaster
Shops + Restaurants

Lake Area
New Tramtour station (With only catastrophe canyon, closed to make place for new themed land when phase 1 is completed)
Restaurants + Shops
Nighttime + daytime shows
Parade
Rethemed flying carpets

Behind tower
E-ticket (Soarin??)

Toy Story Land
Alien Swirling Saucers

fradz

Current rumors have:
  • Rise of the Resistance
  • Unique ride
  • Cantina + QSR + Shops
Art of Animation -> Preview center

Marvel
Stitch -> M & G
Disney Junior -> Shop
Rock n Rollercoaster -> Iron Man
Armageddon -> Spider man shooter (DCA)
Doctor strange show
Blockbuster cafe -> Ant man themed
Stuntshow rethemed or demoted for marvel e-ticket (To be decided)

Star Wars
Rise of the Resistance
Unique ride (Developed for both WDS & DHS???)
Cantina + QSR + Shops

Frozen
Boat ride
Coaster
Shops + Restaurants

Lake Area
New Tramtour station (With only catastrophe canyon, closed to make place for new themed land when phase 1 is completed)
Restaurants + Shops
Nighttime + daytime shows
Parade
Rethemed flying carpets

Behind tower
E-ticket (Soarin??)

Toy Story Land
Alien Swirling Saucers
That's.. All the rumors who have ever existed for the park since the announcement. A bit too optimistic for now.

And Art of Animation plans have changed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom