Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

drod1985

Wonder if they will have Extra Morning Magic for this by February

I have a feeling they'll be pulling out all the stops for this as soon as possible. Paid previews, Extra Morning Magic, extended evening hours - they'll all do two things:

1. help alleviate crowds during the day, and thus aid in guest satisfaction
  2. bring in more money

Disney Analyst

So originally it was “SNW will give Stars Wars Land a run for its money in terms of immersive themed lands” to “SNW will be better then TSL”... not really shooting for the stars here people.

I am sure it will be somewhere between Pandora - Harry Potter - Star Wars... I see it most being like Toontown

Mike S

So originally it was “SNW will give Stars Wars Land a run for its money in terms of immersive themed lands” to “SNW will be better then TSL”... not really shooting for the stars here people.

I am sure it will be somewhere between Pandora - Harry Potter - Star Wars... I see it most being like Toontown
Um, did you not see the list of attractions?

Disney Analyst

It’s about right based on what I’ve seen talked about. It won’t be ultra realistic looking (which is in theme with Mario) but it’s definitely going to be amazing.

Attraction quantity is great, but the discussion was best themed land. I think Star Wars will likely be that for years to come, and if they add a 3rd attraction in future hard to beat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom