Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
What Martin *may* mean is that if Coco isn't happening, then José stays in Mexico and doesn't get used, as was planned, in Brazil.

Maybe. But if that's the case, it's dumb. Mater appears in two Cars Land attractions. Buzz appears in Saucers, TSM, and Buzz. Belle appears three different places, at least, in MK alone.

tomast

What Martin *may* mean is that if Coco isn't happening, then José stays in Mexico and doesn't get used, as was planned, in Brazil.

Maybe. But if that's the case, it's dumb. Mater appears in two Cars Land attractions. Buzz appears in Saucers, TSM, and Buzz. Belle appears three different places, at least, in MK alone.

And Elsa & company on Sing-Along - DHS and Frozen ever after - EPCOT and sometimes i think they are also on Princess Fairytale Hall on MK

But lets say that José lacks a bit of popularity agains elsa, Mater, Buzz and Belle

DinoInstitute

I think it would be awkward in WS to have a single character existing in two separate countries. It takes away from the idea of each pavilion having its own identity (which, of course, could be solved by having attractions not based on an IP but rather the country itself. But, if you’re choosing a character to act as a mascot to a country, it really doesn’t work to have it appear in multiple countries I don’t think).

JohnD

I think it would be awkward in WS to have a single character existing in two separate countries. It takes away from the idea of each pavilion having its own identity (which, of course, could be solved by having attractions not based on an IP but rather the country itself. But, if you’re choosing a character to act as a mascot to a country, it really doesn’t work to have it appear in multiple countries I don’t think).

You mean like the Three Calleberos who represent S. America and Mexico which would fit in both Brazil and Mexico? Or maybe we should separate them. Donald is American. So move him to American Adventure. Keep Panchito in Mexico and move Jose to Brazil.

Timothy_Q

Time will tell

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom