spacemt354

Chili's
To round out the morning of memes - a combo of our two favorite meme films

ndso1wiu785z.png

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I am very lost. What is this podcast?
It is something Tiki used to do for Sywtbai. Essentially, it is going to be going through the cast talking their strengths and weaknesses. Maybe discussing some expectations for the season. I really enjoyed listening to it when I was a player in Sywtbai season 14.

Since I am a player, I'm probably mostly there to help Tiki since he doesn't know a lot of the newer players as well as I do.

TwilightZone

It is something Tiki used to do for Sywtbai. Essentially, it is going to be going through the cast talking their strengths and weaknesses. Maybe discussing some expectations for the season. I really enjoyed listening to it when I was a player in Sywtbai season 14.

Since I am a player, I'm probably mostly there to help Tiki since he doesn't know a lot of the newer players as well as I do.
Thank you!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I haven't seen a cast assessment show in a long time.

Took me back to the old days how I rediscovered this place listening to the Sole Imagineer Cast Assessment
They were one of my favorit parts of Sywtbai season 14 (My first big comp). It was really fun to get to be a part of it! I'd love to see the more reality show style strategy competitions make a bit more of a comeback. Or atleast some elements like the cast assessment type stuff included again more often

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom