Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Tick Tock

I liked people (celebrities) better before they felt the need to enlighten society on their various views and agendas. What's the quote? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. Not sure who said it. Valuable advice.
This was the wisest response from a major celebrity to a reporter trying to reel him into a political hot topic. They didn't call him "The King" by mistake.

trr1

I liked people (celebrities) better before they felt the need to enlighten society on their various views and agendas. What's the quote? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. Not sure who said it. Valuable advice.
it is usually credited to Abraham Lincoln or Mark Twain as per Google, but it seems no one knows for sure who originally said it

NYwdwfan

I’m not diagnosed OCD but I like things the way I like them and I am very routine oriented. Little changes beyond my control throw my world off balance. That being said:

They switched my garbage days as of January 1st. Used to be picked up on Tuesday/Friday and now it’s Monday/Thursday. It’s completely thrown me off. I don’t know what day it is, I’m doing fridge clean ups on the wrong days, I have this nagging feeling I’m forgetting something. It’s bad. All over the stupid garbage pickup. I feel like when Penny filled all the washing machines on Saturday night.

PUSH

Original Poster
I’m not diagnosed OCD but I like things the way I like them and I am very routine oriented. Little changes beyond my control throw my world off balance. That being said:

They switched my garbage days as of January 1st. Used to be picked up on Tuesday/Friday and now it’s Monday/Thursday. It’s completely thrown me off. I don’t know what day it is, I’m doing fridge clean ups on the wrong days, I have this nagging feeling I’m forgetting something. It’s bad. All over the stupid garbage pickup. I feel like when Penny filled all the washing machines on Saturday night.
In these parts we only get trash picked up once a week. Fancy New Yorkers....

Goofyernmost

Yeah, we pay you to entertain us. That’s your job. Nothing more.
No disrespect intended, but, you have an occupation that pays you money and yet you still consider yourself to be a citizen with the first amendment right of free speech. Does being an entertainer mean that they have relinquished their rights as a citizen? I think we all need to think about that.

Goofyernmost

Hang on to your hat because the older you get the worse that problem becomes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom