News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, January 5, 2019. It's been a while since this view was posted, from the Friendship boat pier at the International Gateway of Epcot. Lots of infrastructure in the upper part of the building, above the ride space.

IMG_0982.JPG

jaxonp

Are they going to theme (camouflage) the backstage area from the gondola, to any degree? I imagine they'll use trees to shield a lot too. I'm guessing bare minimum.

The gondola towers and the station across the waterway looks to be in clear view of this new courtyard. At least the theming of the gondola station is of French architecture.

Ohh all the memories of walking down the streets of Paris as gondolas fly above (not). That'll be the worst part, imo. Forget the Eiffel.

BoarderPhreak

The gondola towers and the station across the waterway looks to be in clear view of this new courtyard. At least the theming of the gondola station is of French architecture.

Ohh all the memories of walking down the streets of Paris as gondolas fly above (not). That'll be the worst part, imo. Forget the Eiffel.
Yeah, it'll all be weird for a while, no doubt. I was actually thinking about the back corner of rat, the service road and further into the backstage areas that are in view (now).

GlacierGlacier

Just imagine they're hot air balloons and you'll feel just like you're at the Paris World's fair.

solidyne

Perfect. That will leave space for the Hogwarts Express type transport directly into DHS and vice versa. In the future. Someday. If they're smart.
Well didn't @marni1971 allude way back to a non-gondola transport into DHS, coming roughly from the parking area? (Not from Epcot, of course, but
something mysterious nonetheless.)

jt04

Well didn't @marni1971 allude way back to a non-gondola transport into DHS, coming roughly from the parking area? (Not from Epcot, of course, but
something mysterious nonetheless.)

I missed that one. Sounds like a possible light rail proposal. I personally think joining the parks by Hogwarts type connections would be much more efficient. Might be that they would be too popular though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom