News Tomorrowland love

Br’er Rabbit

Seeing as it is impossible to return WDW to the 1970s and 80s, it probably is best management continues to focus on future expectations. Nostalgia can be detrimental to progress. Walt knew this which is why he insisted Disneyland not become a time capsule.

And a case can easily be made the parks actually are better than ever.

Still doesn’t change the fact that SGE has been sitting empty for years now with nothing replacing it in the current future. I don’t care what is put there. They just need to do something with it to help alleviate crowds

jt04

Still doesn’t change the fact that SGE has been sitting empty for years now with nothing replacing it in the current future. I don’t care what is put there. They just need to do something with it to help alleviate crowds

People made the exact complaint about Pleasure Island and Camp Minnie Mickey. Patience.

jt04

I would have patience if they were actively doing something with the space. But they aren’t. I’m willing to not complain about Ellen or GMR closing becasue new rides were being built immediately after demolition. This is just pathetic for them.

Of course they are working on it. Iger isn't consulting you first anymore?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
...airline travel today is a far cry from what was back then...
The ride that most accurately depicts today's air travel experience is now closed.

Stitch's Great Escape. They dragged you into a pre-show (the boarding gate) where they lied to you about what you were going to see, then locked you into uncomfortable seats, spit water on you, blew foul-smelling gas at you, then kicked you out without even saying thanks.

Mike S

The ride that most accurately depicts today's air travel experience is now closed.

Stitch's Great Escape. They dragged you into a pre-show (the boarding gate) where they lied to you about what you were going to see, then locked you into uncomfortable seats, spit water on you, blew foul-smelling gas at you, then kicked you out without even saying thanks.
What airline do you fly on...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom