News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If I’m supposed to believe anything Tom Coorless or marni1971 says, why don’t they at least explain in some detail what these “sources” say happened? Or how that wouldn’t be covered in the police report?

Or is the real problem that their sources were either nonexistent or wrong, and they’re not saying anything close to concrete because that would reveal they didn’t have the story right to begin with?

But God forbid I question the almighty insiders.

Martin has said in the past they he often can't provide more details because he is protecting his sources. Martin has given us enough verifiably correct information in the past that I tend to trust what he has to say.

Police reports aren’t conflicting info. You have tangible information on one side and absolutely nothing but hearsay on the other.

People are just choosing to believe self-proclaimed insiders who insist it happened and they have sources.

The good insiders are not "self-proclaimed" they are people who have delivered reliable information in the past.

NormC

I'm not going searching, but he had said it was an unauthorized removal from pretty much the beginning.
Yes he did but that does not discount what I said i my opinion. I searched and read all of his responses. It could still have been a Disney employee that removed it without permission in an effort to protect it from further vandalism.

LSLS

Yes he did but that does not discount what I said i my opinion. I searched and read all of his responses. It could still have been a Disney employee that removed it without permission in an effort to protect it from further vandalism.

Well that had been my theory with a department removing it (which is different from disney removing it), but maybe not now.

s8film40

I wonder if Martin or any other “insiders” would be able to answer if Buzzy (the actual animatronic) was actually stolen with a simple definitive yes, no or I don’t know?

Shouldn’t be any issue with revealing sources with just an answer with no details.

Emm

To hell with those pesky facts!

Flat earth!
Mermaids!
Bigfoot!
Something else dumb!

They’re all true. Who needs facts whe you have an NBA starbtelling us the earth is Flat!

I, as most people, need facts. Actual facts. Not just rumors and conjecture and assumptions.

It could have happened, but until there is proof and facts, I take it with a grain of salt.

You forgot Steph Curry letting us know the moon landing wasn't real. I'm sure as a part of the NBA experience deal, NBA stars are required to spread Disney's conspiracy theories.

iHeartDisneylandCats

If I’m supposed to believe anything Tom Coorless or marni1971 says, why don’t they at least explain in some detail what these “sources” say happened? Or how that wouldn’t be covered in the police report?

Or is the real problem that their sources were either nonexistent or wrong, and they’re not saying anything close to concrete because that would reveal they didn’t have the story right to begin with?

Corless and Martin are not on the same level. Corless is a case of "a broken clock is right twice a day" when it comes to rumors he creates, and he often posts stuff on his site that has been known about on this site for months. Martin on the other hand, is being quiet because he doesn't want to burn Bridges and lose his friends/colleagues. I'm confident that Martin knows all or most of the details, but he cannot say because his colleagues would be upset with him for being a big mouth. If he gave us every detail, Disney would be able to easily figure out where he gets his info, and he would lose his source(s) of information altogether.

Brer Oswald

I get that you’re new here, and you have a hard time figuring out who to believe. Martin doesn’t run his mouth. He fact checks all of his information multiple times. When he says that Buzzy’s removal was unauthorized, that means it was unauthorized. Does that necessarily mean he was stolen? No. But his removal wasn’t a company announced procedure by the Walt Disney Archives.

s8film40

I get that you’re new here, and you have a hard time figuring out who to believe. Martin doesn’t run his mouth. He fact checks all of his information multiple times. When he says that Buzzy’s removal was unauthorized, that means it was unauthorized. Does that necessarily mean he was stolen? No. But his removal wasn’t a company announced procedure by the Walt Disney Archives.
Martin said unauthorized removal. That could mean stolen or it could mean not stolen but removed internally without the right process. This very much equates to “running his mouth” as you say. I like and respect Martin for many reason, but well it is what it is.

Brer Oswald

Martin said unauthorized removal. That could mean stolen or it could mean not stolen but removed internally without the right process. This very much equates to “running his mouth” as you say. I like and respect Martin for many reason, but well it is what it is.
Running his mouth would be saying exactly what happened and who was involved. Confirming a vague detail that most of suspected hardly counts as running one’s mouth.

iHeartDisneylandCats

This "event" made my local newspaper all the way in TX! Here's a photo:
IMG_20181229_123556.jpg

s8film40

Running his mouth would be saying exactly what happened and who was involved. Confirming a vague detail that most of suspected hardly counts as running one’s mouth.
He’s said something without saying anything at all. It could be interpreted either way no matter what the outcome. He doesn’t need to give details a simple yes or no would work. That’s pretty much the definition of “running his mouth” to me.

TwilightZone

At times like this I wish there were threads with photographic evidence on how accurate marni is.
But, since I don't think a thread like that is possible, I will say it again.
Do not underestimate marni's accuracy, he has been incredibly accurate with every little bit of news he has put out. If you want a recent example to look into, he was able to tell us about the epcot forever show before disney could.
So please, just look through his account or @MisterPenguin's rumor and timeline tracker.

s8film40

At times like this I wish there were threads with photographic evidence on how accurate marni is.
But, since I don't think a thread like that is possible, I will say it again.
Do not underestimate marni's accuracy, he has been incredibly accurate with every little bit of news he has put out. If you want a recent example to look into, he was able to tell us about the epcot forever show before disney could.
So please, just look through his account or @MisterPenguin's rumor and timeline tracker.
I don’t think his accuracy is really relevant in this thread since he hasn’t really given any information one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom