The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm going to bed early tonight, phone is getting shut off and earplugs are going in. I went to sew something and kept getting an error message, rechecked everything 3 times then checked the error code, guess who didn't put the pressure foot down:facepalm: I'm so toasted there's no amount of coffee that could fix this:banghead: Left over night:D
Hope you get some rest!

21stamps

I hope this isnt too political for this thread.. but I’ve been getting a little teary eyed today with all of the George HW stuff..
I just went back and looked at an old album of mine..

This photo is right before I had the privilege of shaking his hand..

829A3063-ADFC-4A02-9CC0-44080CDB546B.jpeg

Here’s me and (the younger) Barbara..

490CA7CC-ACA8-4263-ACB6-115F88EA713E.jpeg

And here’s an event that season which I’ll never forget, such great experiences and people.
(Don’t mind my closed eyes and bad posture here)
80C415B6-96C0-45B5-A282-993233863150.jpeg

Truly an amazing family and an amazing man.

donaldtoo

No hate just expect company;)
9947.jpg

;)

Cesar R M

I hope this isnt too political for this thread.. but I’ve been getting a little teary eyed today with all of the George HW stuff..
I just went back and looked at an old album of mine..

This photo is right before I had the privilege of shaking his hand..

View attachment 331040

Here’s me and (the younger) Barbara..

View attachment 331041

And here’s an event that season which I’ll never forget, such great experiences and people.
(Don’t mind my closed eyes and bad posture here)
View attachment 331042

Truly an amazing family and an amazing man.
Not a fan.

StarWarsGirl

We're similar, most of my schoolmates were kinda dicks. no real friends in a sense.
As soon we got out, barely any communication or reunion stuff.
What kind of annoys me about this reunion thing is that all who are invited are in one of the following groups:

1. The band
2. The popular kids
3. The smart kids (me)

If you weren't in those groups, forget you! Less than half of the class is invited in spite of many of them being on Facebook (some of my mutual friends have not been invited even though they went there). That's just...sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom