The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Yes, but, it won't do that all year long. It seems to be only the winter months for the most part when northerners really aren't going outdoors like they do in the summer. I tend to feel that standard time is quite a workable compromise. In a little over a month now, the days will start to get longer and that is something we have to deal with anyway. However, like I said, there is the same amount of daylight per day no matter when we decide to formally observe it. At it's longest we are only talking about it getting dark an hour earlier during the summer. Drive in movies and fireworks can start earlier. The fun of a campfire can also start earlier time wise. There is no where near the need for the change for farmers like before, because new technology has cut a lot of hours from their day. They still have to work too many, but, they can get more rest if they have to stop an hour earlier.
I think for people that work and commute, if there is more daylight in the evenings, they can enjoy the day more, because there is more light when they get home.

MySmallWorldof4

Good morning all. Enjoy some snuggles from Callum and Marble.
full
Yay, another kittie lover!They are soooo cute!!:)

MySmallWorldof4

I'm just going to print out this graphic and use it to explain to people why I don't want children...
View attachment 325166
The right picture is why I prefer cats to dogs. I still love babies. I should say I love my babies. Mine were very cuddly. They still are.:) I don't necessarily like all babies. I think it is fine that you don't want kids though. :) Maybe @donaldtoo can design you a cat room when you have your own place one day.:)

MySmallWorldof4

It has been more than two hours and I very much regret. I now have lower back pain. Well it IS too late and I also hope I enjoy it.
I cannot like that. Do you have the app on your phone so you can check wait times? If you want a quiet meal. Sneak out of the park, and take an Animal Kingdom bus and go to AK Lodge. Eat at The Mara. There are lots of choices of food and it is super quiet. Then just take the bus back to AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom