The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have to shave and shower so my reply for now will be brief. The staff was nice. The food was similar to Olive Garden. My family of three all liked it and casually...it SEEMED to me like the FEEL in the room was upbeat by other diners also.
So I take it as a pass for those of us who get up before dawn to make Sunday gravy?

SteveBrickNJ

Hope your wait isn't too horribly long for Flight of Passage. If anyone gets motion sickness you may want to skip it though. My ds did not do well on that ride. That is a never again for him.
I survived the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train....it bothered me but I survived. I have seen the FOP Youtube video and I hope and expect I will be fine. It is the tea cups kind of ride that for SURE would make me vomit .

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, it's really confusing. It was definitely from the Official Disney site...the URL was from the Disney site. BUT, I couldn't get to that list from anywhere on the Disney site, so I'm not sure where this guy got it. And if I went to the main Dining page on the Disney site, and I typed in Teppan Edo, it said it accepted some dining plans, but if you clicked on that link, it only gave you the 2018 credits, not 2019, whereas other restuarants gave both 2018 AND 2019. And DD found a different list on another website, not affiliated with Disney, and that DID list at least Teppan Edo on the 2019 side. But I can't imagine there wouldn't be a single TS restaurant from DS that accepts the dining plan. That just seems odd. And if the dining plan is not valid in over half the restaurants in Epcot, and none in DS, that significantly decreases the value of the dining plan. It would make no sense. Who would shell out the money for a dining plan they can't use? Disney would be shooting themselves in the foot by having a bunch of restaurants on property that didn't accept the dining plan. Fewer people would buy the dining plan, and they'd make a lot less money, in a time when they have a lot of HUGE projects going and they seem to be trying to cut corners to pay for said projects. So I'm hoping that it's just that they haven't negotiated the 2019 contracts yet and the list isn't final/official.
Calm down the list is nowhere near final

MySmallWorldof4

I know you are not alone. My friends were married in the early 90s....had their honeymoon in a Disney and go back every other year since then. For us, It's A Small World and Pirates of the C have lost their original magic. I did LOVE Splash Mountain as usual. That never fails to get my heart beating faster ....My wife is up now. My time here is maybe 15 more minutes
I love looking at the little touches that everyone just walks past, like the names on the windows on Main Street USA. My dh and I both would live to go without getting rushed around by the kids and just hit rides. Luckily 2 of my kids can now go off on there own if they want. But each trip is a new adventure for us. Sans stroller really helps now. It is more enjoyable. Have a continued enjoyable trip. :)

KBLovedDisney

Good morning all. Enjoy some snuggles from Callum and Marble.
full

SteveBrickNJ

I love looking at the little touches that everyone just walks past, like the names on the windows on Main Street USA. My dh and I both would live to go without getting rushed around by the kids and just hit rides. Luckily 2 of my kids can now go off on there own if they want. But each trip is a new adventure for us. Sans stroller really helps now. It is more enjoyable. Have a continued enjoyable trip. :)
I am disappointed to report that I am in a longer than anticipated line to board AK bound buses in front of POP. I should have woke my family even earlier :(

Goofyernmost

I prefer daylight savings. I like when it stays light out longer. When the sun starts going down around 4:30 I just want to go to bed. Too much dark is depressing.
Yes, but, it won't do that all year long. It seems to be only the winter months for the most part when northerners really aren't going outdoors like they do in the summer. I tend to feel that standard time is quite a workable compromise. In a little over a month now, the days will start to get longer and that is something we have to deal with anyway. However, like I said, there is the same amount of daylight per day no matter when we decide to formally observe it. At it's longest we are only talking about it getting dark an hour earlier during the summer. Drive in movies and fireworks can start earlier. The fun of a campfire can also start earlier time wise. There is no where near the need for the change for farmers like before, because new technology has cut a lot of hours from their day. They still have to work too many, but, they can get more rest if they have to stop an hour earlier.

MySmallWorldof4

So, like Queens Borough in NY?:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom