The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Oh Boy This Week So far OOF!, 2 fights (not me) AND finding out that my school (and the neighboring elementary school)are sitting on land worth more then the 2 Schools combined! Which with my town running of room AND running out of funds to run all the schools, is not good for the future of my school!
I think everyone should get together and fight for it. It seems to be part of the curriculum anyway. ;)

MySmallWorldof4

Started a new design earlier for a custom client that has 7 cats.
“Houston, we have a problem.” (coincidentally, that’s were the subdivision is ;))...

View attachment 324988

Looks like she’s about 4 cats over...!!!!! :hilarious:
Oh no! Did she already buy the land? If they are indoor cats why would it matter. Isn’t a subdivision that starts telling you what you can have in your house the wrong subdivision to live in?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Foil balloon in front of the sensor. It fools it into thinking someone is moving. apparently.

I'm late to the party here (just got home from work). But your suggestion to @SteveBrickNJ is helpful, and I've heard that one down through the years. (This is one reason I don't like staying in the Disney-owned hotels--because of the A/C minimalist carp.)

I would also suggest to Steve that he look at the thermostat and get the name and design model--and then Google it for the override directions--pertaining to that specific one.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
edited-roasted-brussels-sprouts-horizontal.jpg

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Noooo!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

donaldtoo

Oh no! Did she already buy the land? If they are indoor cats why would it matter. Isn’t a subdivision that starts telling you what you can have in your house the wrong subdivision to live in?

Yep, she owns it.
We’re, initially, incorporating a coupla’ high walled courtyards into the design to try and keep the cats in the yard :rolleyes:, because the cats are apparently of the indoor/outdoor variety. Plus, there will be, literally, and no joke, an entire cat room inside the house.
As far as the deed restrictions go, if she didn’t read ‘em thoughly before she signed, well, I don’t know what to say about that...
Funny thing is, she’s a steel company executive, and this will be her 4th home.
Her 3 other homes are in Palm Springs, somewhere in Colorado, and another somewhere in Florida.
Her roots are in Houston though, and this home is where she, eventually, wants to retire.
You’d think if she didn’t at least read the deed restrictions herself, she woulda’ at least had some assistant do it... :cyclops:
But, ultimately, somethin’ tells me she has enough jack to render it a non-issue... :cautious:;)

The site...

3D127D85-CCA8-48A2-AF20-35861D42790E.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom