Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Furiated

Thru April 26, 2019 Nighttime Spectacular at Tokyo Disneyland “Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland” This nighttime spectacular, which premiered on July 10, 2018 as part of “Tokyo Disney Resort 35th ‘Happiest Celebration!’” will come to an end on April 26, 2019.

Do we know what’s replacing Celebrate? We’ll be visiting next May and it seems like we'll just miss it. Wondering what the nighttime castle show will be.

GiveMeTheMusic

Do we know what’s replacing Celebrate? We’ll be visiting next May and it seems like we'll just miss it. Wondering what the nighttime castle show will be.

Next summer there will be a nighttime show on the castle stage as part of the summer event. TDL used to do these constantly, but it's been several years. It's likely there will be no castle projection show like Celebrate preceding or during the summer event.

ThemeParkTraveller

I've seen construction pics of the new garage, but I'm having a hard time understanding where it is.

Anyone care to draw on a satellite image where the garage is being built?
Thanks in advance!

Looking at the construction videos taken from the monorail, the location appears to be just west of the main entrance of TDL. I don't know the full scale of the completed parking garage, so the size below is just an estimate.

1539185131722.png

PorterRedkey

If You’re planning to go to Tokyo Disneyland next year, Check the refurbishment schedule! After Golden week ends Critter Country will have a long refurb and 6 Major attractions are set for A long refurb and The construction continues over at the entrace as well. and Price increase on tickets starts on October 2019.
When/what is "Golden weekends"?

Timothy_Q

If You’re planning to go to Tokyo Disneyland next year, Check the refurbishment schedule! After Golden week ends Critter Country will have a long refurb and 6 Major attractions are set for A long refurb and The construction continues over at the entrace as well. and Price increase on tickets starts on October 2019.
What 6 major attractions?

Just regular upkeep or being updated like iasw was?

Timothy_Q

Look toward the bottom. Splash, canoes, riverboat, railroad, TSI, all down May 7 - September 3.
I wonder if Splash will get any updates, or just regular upkeep.

Wasn't TDR rumored to be updating a bunch of its classics in the coming years?
Following what they did at Peter Pan and iasw (and maybe others I forgot)

ThemeParkTraveller

I wonder if Splash will get any updates, or just regular upkeep.

Wasn't TDR rumored to be updating a bunch of its classics in the coming years?
Following what they did at Peter Pan and iasw (and maybe others I forgot)

I'd be surprised if they didn't update the attraction in some form. This seems a lot bigger than their usual annual maintenance, especially having essentially the entire area down for the entire peak summer period.

SweetDuffy101

When/what is "Golden weekends"?
What 6 major attractions?

Just regular upkeep or being updated like iasw was?

1. Splash mountain( May 01- Sept 03)(Feb04 to March 05)
2. Gadgets Go Coaster
3. Beaver brothers canoe ( May 01- Sept 03)
4. Tom sawyer Island( May 01- Sept 03)
5. mark twain( May 01- Sept 03)
6. Western River RailRoad( May 01- Sept 03)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom