Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Stripes

The budget is north of $250 million (current yen-dollar conversion about $277 million). That seems pretty high for a standard hotel, but I really wouldn't know.

Timothy_Q

Is the Toy Story hotel taking the spot of a previous "Official Hotel?"
It's taking the spot of one of the hotels' convention center

The budget is north of $250 million (current yen-dollar conversion about $277 million). That seems pretty high for a standard hotel, but I really wouldn't know.
It'll probably be Disney's nicest looking value resort.

Jose

Do you know the opening date for the BaTB ride? and for the other rides opening at TDS (Peter Pan, Tangled, Frozen...)?:)

Peter Pano

What makes me especially happy is the remarkable old school approach OLC and WDI took with the ride. It is a joy to see this abundance of animatronics, props and huge, beautiful sets, updated to the latest state-of-the-art technics. The animatronic bodies move so fluently and their faces seem to be all physically animated, not projection mapped. And they look great. In this day and age, where new dark rides rely more and more on screens or at least heavy use of projection, this seems almost like a bold move and I can't applaud them enough for that.

All that I am left to hope for now is that the scenes will add up to a bit more than a book report, but I remain optimistic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom