News Disney Not Renewing Great Movie Ride Sponsorship Deal with TCM ; Attraction to Close

aladdin2007

I agree that Disney had an impressive number of movies that they could have featured, for the most part by the end of the ride we would all have to be getting insulin shots. That much sugar would have to be bad for your health. Diversity is what the ride needed and that is what they got. Also Disney had it's own stable of stars that were practically exclusive to Disney. I guess all they would have had to do is make about 100 AA's of Fred MacMurray. :)

Haley Mills too among others

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The ****gy Dog (Really? THAT is censored?)
1517151349798.png

(that's why... there is a healthy contingent of English English speakers on this board)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Apart from Michael Eisner's contributions to successfully rebuilding Disney's film studios (animated and live action), one of his more commendable traits initially was a willingness to work together with outside companies or even rivals.
“Work” is a stretch when it comes to the MGM contract. Daylight robbery was more like it.

The ****gy Dog (Really? THAT is censored?
Let’s just say that word has a particular slang definition in the UK.

montyz81

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but was just curious what the status of this ride was. GotG seems to be over taking this in updates. Any pictures is progress?

Kamikaze

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but was just curious what the status of this ride was. GotG seems to be over taking this in updates. Any pictures is progress?

Because you can't see anything. Everything is contained in the building. We probably won't see much of anything until it nears opening.

Kamikaze

If rumours are to be believed the GMR will close soon. GotG however is expected to be a ToT makeover.

I think. I haven't read the last few pages.

GMR has been closed since last August (2017). Its scheduled to reopen sometime in the early summer as Minnie & Mickey's Runaway Railway.

Guardians is going in Epcot ...

Or I went back in time a couple of years. In which case I need to get off these forums and try to change some things.

Did I get trolled?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom