The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
2776 pounds???
5jvmKHB.gif

thats.. 3664 USD..

r5WNOrD.gif

Which means over 70,000 Pesos.. for a single.. cruise... thats 3 cruises in RCCL... with a verandah...
kz664qL.gif

eNcPdiJ.gif
If
2776 pounds???
5jvmKHB.gif

thats.. 3664 USD..

r5WNOrD.gif

Which means over 70,000 Pesos.. for a single.. cruise... thats 3 cruises in RCCL... with a verandah...
kz664qL.gif

eNcPdiJ.gif
But it's less than a week at are on the same dates and we don't have to pay extra for food.
Screenshot_20181011-095136_Firefox.jpg

Plus I hear a lot of bad about European rccl cruises.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I agree. I cut our @figmentfan423 lots of slack though as she has so many dietary restrictions. But yeah.

My home made soup for lunch today. Minestrone

View attachment 319470View attachment 319471
That looks yummy and thnks for the slack which isn't needed. I eat a much more varied diet than the average person and I have heard what is that from more people than I can count including cashiers at wegman's:eek:

MySmallWorldof4

I did yesterday but then again I only got 3 hours sleep and the Benadryl didn'thelp
My dh has had problems with his sinuses for close to 3 weeks now. This wet weather has made his usually mild allergies go into overdrive. He had been using Afrin, and then that hadn't been working. My neighbor is an ER physician and told him that Afrin has a rebound effect. It works at first, but then makes things worse. Anyway he is taking zyrtec now and that seems to work.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My dh has had problems with his sinuses for close to 3 weeks now. This wet weather has made his usually mild allergies go into overdrive. He had been using Afrin, and then that hadn't been working. My neighbor is an ER physician and told him that Afrin has a rebound effect. It works at first, but then makes things worse. Anyway he is taking zyrtec now and that seems to work.
I went back on the Claritin last night and it seems to be working:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom