Ultimate Thread About Br'er Bear's Rump

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like we have a bunch of inconclusive thoughts on Br’er Bear’s butt so far. Is Br’er Bear’s butt the new Main Street Cinema? We must investigate this further.

By the way, if you guys can turn this into a ten page discussion about Br’er Bear’s butt, I promise I will then go through and like every single post in this thread. (Is that abuse of the feature?)
I never back down from a challenge. Bring it. I'm also surprised we've gotten to 21 posts about Br'er Bear's butt

180º

I never back down from a challenge. Bring it. I'm also surprised we've gotten to 21 posts about Br'er Bear's butt
Go for it! But since I’m the one who posed the challenge, I can’t help it along too much. That would ruin the experiment. Step up, people! Solve the mysteries of Br’er Bear’s butt. I want internet research, field documentation, historical and aesthetic commentary, and comedy.

D.Silentu

I had a friend who, just before the drop into the laughing place, would loudly announce, "And now, ladies and gentleman, the world famous Br'er Bear bare bottom!"

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

I had a friend who, just before the drop into the laughing place, would loudly announce, , "And now, ladies and gentleman, the world famous Br'er Bear bare bottom!"

Nothing worse then being on a log with a stranger who thinks he's a comedian. I bet you and your friends thought it was hilarious, but I feel bad for anyone that was on the log with you guys.

Rich T

Doing my part to keep this going: During Splash's first year, one of my nephews asked me a question about how the in-the-dark-out-of-the-water drop works on Splash Mountain, and he started with: "You know that part of Splash Mountain where you go under Brer Bear's butt?" What a perfect description. Whether intentional or not, Baxter and Co. certainly created one of the most unforgettable ride moments in theme park history.

mickEblu

Doing my part to keep this going: During Splash's first year, one of my nephews asked me a question about how the in-the-dark-out-of-the-water drop works on Splash Mountain, and he started with: "You know that part of Splash Mountain where you go under Brer Bear's butt?" What a perfect description. Whether intentional or not, Baxter and Co. certainly created one of the most unforgettable ride moments in theme park history.

Most definitely. For me it’s a Top 5 attraction moment at the parks.

D.Silentu

Nothing worse then being on a log with a stranger who thinks he's a comedian. I bet you and your friends thought it was hilarious, but I feel bad for anyone that was on the log with you guys.
Fair point, though if it helps we usually were the entire compliment of the log.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is it ok to do a funny face or pose at the picture when your in a log with people you don't know?
I looked like I fell asleep while going down the hill once. Does that count? Also, I figured a title change was appropriate

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom