India Pavilion?

eddie104

Why more sense? South America has no representation, there is a Brazil tie in to an IP, the Brazil tour groups are legendary, Brazil is a large, diverse country with a very special ecosystem, Brazil is vibrant, colorful, and has unique foods. Brazil makes just as much as sense.

They could and should do both.
Exactly...I don’t know why people are dismissing Brazil like it isn’t a very diverse country itself more than India as far as people is concerned. Both would be excellent additions to the WS. With Navi River journey just being added to AK I’m not sure another boat ride is a good addition. But I believe both parks need more attractions regardless of who gets it.

Last edited:

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
When do they hope to begin construction on Brazil?
Soon.jpg

Disneyson

I agree with everyone saying that this should be considered for Animal Kingdom. Considering the giant expansion pad they have in Asia, good enough to fit the Jungle Book AND another land to connect to Rafiki’s Planet Watch (as has been rumored for some time), it just makes too much sense NOT to put it in AK. Add a Tarzan attraction next to Gorilla Falls and they’ve got that pathway to Planet Watch practically paved with attractions.

The Lion King show is the highest rated show in WDW because they get exactly what they expect: the talking animals they love and their skewed idea of “African Culture” blown out by Adventureland-style generalization and high production quality. It’s a no-brained to put another indoor, low height requirement attraction into a park that desperately needs it. It will satisfy the people’s need for something familiar to connect with in a foreign-feeling world and allow for them to add an IP that truly fits, just as much as Lion King.

And while they’re at it, they ought to switch the whole thing and build Brazil in Epcot with the Indy ride! Hell, throw Greece in there too! Make India the Aladdin pavilion instead. Replace the carpets and “Agrabah” with something Moana-it’s right next to the Tiki Room anyways! No need to throw one of AK’s three seminal IPs into a park that has way more choices.

ToTBellHop

The big question here is: how much more is Disney willing to spend in Epcot? They know they have a serious problem on their hands at the park. Multiple new attractions (including E tickets and WS pavilions) are being considered. They obviously won’t build them all. I’m truly expecting one more E-ticket to get approved. But this is a company notorious for sitting back and doing nothing when they decide money is tight. Both DHS and AK could use another E ticket, too. Even when I feel most optimistic, I can only see two of the three getting one. Sometimes I get the feeling it’ll be one. Or none.

Sorry for the ambiguity.

But hey, new IllumiNations!

clemmo

Would this be instead of Brazil? I'd think with an E-ticket attraction and a new pavilion with it they'd allocate the Brazil money to this project.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom