Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Interesting, do we have a time table for these two projects based on your sources? And brazil itself is putting up the money, normally isn't it country based companies? Interesting
"Brazil" wouldn’t be putting up the money. A private sponsorship would.

Don’t get your hopes up for Imagination. Nothing is decided yet and there’s several options. Any of which would not be ready for seven years.

Scuttle

"Brazil" wouldn’t be putting up the money. A private sponsorship would.

Don’t get your hopes up for Imagination. Nothing is decided yet and there’s several options. Any of which would not be ready for seven years.
Are you certain of your sources for what you posted? And that they think it’s the latest update?

Not certain but I’m confident it being fairly up to date. But sources are credible yes.

DisneyFan18

So far as I’m aware, no.
Thanks for answering! Do you think that you'll be able to share some details about what it could have been any time soon? It surely sounded like it had a lot of potential based on the budget it had! Nevertheless, maybe in some years in the future, when it gains nostalgia, and the Three Cabs are in need of a replacement, Coco might come back to life. ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks for answering! Do you think that you'll be able to share some details about what it could have been any time soon? It surely sounded like it had a lot of potential based on the budget it had! Nevertheless, maybe in some years in the future, when it gains nostalgia, and the Three Cabs are in need of a replacement, Coco might come back to life. ;)
Sometime maybe. But not anytime soon.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I can confirm it. 450 million dollar price tag with Brazil picking up 250 of that.

I also can confirm that CoCo will be entering Mexico. Looks to be a 75 million price tag on that.
Best part of this post is Coco in Mexico. It’s such an obvious fit. And it ticks the “IP” box.

I’m very excited about this. Another country, comprised of shopping and dining venues only ... not so much.

Kman101

Obviously I hope you’re right about Imag and have more up to date information that I do. Although I believe what I understand is quite current.

Can we just live in a pretend world and go with Scuttle? LOL. I should have known it was too good to be true. Imagination taking seven years? Coco still off the table? (Why? Merch sales?)

Why can't they just go all out for once ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom