The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

CoreNovawarAMM

I’m getting them as a gift for a friend. They probably are sold out...
On the contrary, I’ve seen both colors literally EVERYWHERE in the parks. There’s always at least one store where the first thing you see when you walk in, is a huge rack of both of those colors.
They might be available on the Shop Disney Parks app too, if you don’t have access to the parks.

donaldtoo

Whew!!! Hot!!

Yep, definitely gettin' toasty out there!
But, nothin' (yet, anyway) compared to the static high of 112* with a 118* heat index we had once.
I've actually been in 118 degree static temps before, back in the day. In Tucson, Arizona on one of our annual summer pilgrimages back to Texas from No Cal. The truck and camper had no A/C, but, as they always say, it was a dry heat...!!!!! :hilarious:

SteveBrickNJ

My buddy @Artemus posts on the game forum. I'd like to answer his question from over there......instead I'll answer it over here...(if that makes any sense o_O:D )
So Arte, I most recently have had a Wawa BLT sub and I am way over due for a Wawa Chicken Parm.!!:hungry:
Today was my last day of school. One of my students gave me an End of the Year gift......a Red Robin gift card :)
Very Cool!:cool:
Hey @Artemus ........kindly don't make "chit chat" with me on the game forum. This forum is the "Chit Chat" forum. Just post over here please;)......thanks:cool:

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , your weather is just too darn HOT!!

funny-hot-weather-1.jpg

Nope, not yet...!!!!!!! :joyfull: ;)
Sorry, but, we really LOVE the heat...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Vive la defference...!!! ;)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
To say that there are too many people behind the wheel out there suffering from what I refer to as HUBS...Head Up Butt Syndrome...is grossly understating the case.:bored:
It is RAMPANT!!!!!
I could complain about it every day, but, I don't...complainin' about stooooopid ain't gonna' fix it... :cyclops:
I agree! But sadly, you can’t fix stupid...

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yep, definitely gettin' toasty out there!
But, nothin' (yet, anyway) compared to the static high of 112* with a 118* heat index we had once.
I've actually been in 118 degree static temps before, back in the day. In Tucson, Arizona on one of our annual summer pilgrimages back to Texas from No Cal. The truck and camper had no A/C, but, as they always say, it was a dry heat...!!!!! :hilarious:
About that position for live in cook/smoker manager, I can start yesterday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom