Thoughts on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

What are your thoughts on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?

• Already a classic attraction

Votes: 48 15.9%
  • It's good but I'm not waiting 60 minutes for it let alone 120 minutes

Votes: 161 53.3%
  • I don't like it but I know it's not for me

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • The most overrated ride on property

Votes: 39 12.9%
  • Too short but it is what it is

Votes: 48 15.9%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters

justintheharris

Original Poster
I'm sure a thread like this exists somewhere but I wanted to ask as a poll. I personally like the ride but I am frustrated by its popularity.

KBLovedDisney

Favorite Disney Day Ever?-

Riding 7DMT 6 consecutive times.
How?! Wha...?!
19785701.gif

Much-Pixie-Dust

Favorite Disney Day Ever?-

Riding 7DMT 6 consecutive times.
That’s how it was for Disney After Hours earlier this year. You could ride it and then go through fast pass line (regular queue wasn’t open) and ride it again and again if you wanted. All the rides were like that, some you didn’t even have to get off. I know some detest this offering, but it works for riding lots of rides in a short amount of time. Plus I finally got in the first cart of SDMT, which I have always wanted to do. I always get stuck in the back on this ride.

Love this ride BTW. Not ever going to wait 1-2 hours for it or any other ride, but I live the theming and swaying side-to-side in cart.

21stamps

That’s how it was for Disney After Hours earlier this year. You could ride it and then go through fast pass line (regular queue wasn’t open) and ride it again and again if you wanted. All the rides were like that, some you didn’t even have to get off. I know some detest this offering, but it works for riding lots of rides in a short amount of time. Plus I finally got in the first cart of SDMT, which I have always wanted to do. I always get stuck in the back on this ride.

Love this ride BTW. Not ever going to wait 1-2 hours for it or any other ride, but I live the theming and swaying side-to-side in cart.

I’m so insanely jealous of anyone and everyone who has done Disney After Hours!!!
It looks like such an amazing experience. I’m glad you enjoyed it!! I hope it will mesh with times we can travel, at some point!!

LUVofDIS

The queue is the best part, the wife and I will try to get people spinning all the barrels to see the projected dancing Snow White. I have a few good pics of this and just love the surprise people get when they see it.

For me, the ride feels rushed, it is over before you can get into the vibe. It just feels as if it is missing something. Very low on the thrill rating, the ride is much to short, there is no real story being told. Not a classic Disney attraction for me.

The best part of the ride is the pivoting attraction cars. I am not liking the projected faces, they just don't match the rest of the body.

The longest I have waited for an attraction is around an hour. This ride is worth maybe a half hour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom