News Cosmic Ray's expansion project

Kman101

Don't they "technically" make money for Tomorrowland Terrace by selling those dessert party packages? (I know it's not literally the same thing as having the place open and making money that way ...)

GCTales

When it was open I quite liked the noodle station, As personally I’d rather have a bowl of mildly spicy noodles as opposed to a dry burger or chicken breast
I miss the noodle station.

I would go out of park to eat before spending any any money at CR crappy food emporium.

(Wait, did Ford just say something rational and uncontroversial? Look around for other signs of the impending apocolypse)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I don’t think that’s true though. People will be going to the restaurants and spending money if they’re there. Especially if they added a counter service breakfast which there is none of. That’s why I genuinely don’t understand why there aren’t more food options.

When life gives you lemons and all that. I tend to quietly slip into the almost forgotten Aunt Polly's and make a small fortune selling my MSUSA knock off cinnamon rolls, PB&J sammiches, George's specialty limeade, and a 4 course turkey dinner. In the week before I'm about to visit, I just have amazon ship a tremendous amount of stuff to Aunt Polly's. Its all piled up against the exterior wall when I arrive at 4 in the am via rocket pack. Also, Polly's isn't outfitted with the best kitchen, so I also have a Viking range and oven delivered which can be awkward, but doable. Don't order the turkey too far in advance. Florida sun and all. Anyway, the park runs appreciably better the 3-4 days a year I do this. You can see people praising the unexpected increase in dining options on the surveys (which I also hack into to add the question, "Did you notice that the number of dining options increased appreciably due to the magical addition of George's Aunt Polly's restaurant? If yes, rate a 10, if no rate a ten.")

Kman101

Nope. It's a pathetic excuse of a restaurant aside from the theming

That's what I remembered them having last year and it seemed no one realized it was open ... it was quite empty while Cosmic Rays you had to wait in line outside to get in (unless you did Mobile Ordering -- another blessing of that which I'm so glad they rolled out).

I mean, kudos to having it open but the offerings suck, you can get them elsewhere, and it seems like no one knows it's even open. I mean, I'm sure it gets busy. I'm not there every second to watch, lol.

RobotWolf

I think the Sonny Eclipse show needs plussing. He's on an elevator. And there are many things they could do with that such as add another character or two.

And as an AA, Sonny could definitely use some modernization.

Were there any songs or other IP salvageable from the Danny Elfman Tomorrowland show?

EricsBiscuit

I think the Sonny Eclipse show needs plussing. He's on an elevator. And there are many things they could do with that such as add another character or two.

And as an AA, Sonny could definitely use some modernization.

Were there any songs or other IP salvageable from the Danny Elfman Tomorrowland show?
Sunny is perfect. Even though sometimes I'm the only one in their getting down to "Planetary Boogie" at 1:00 am, he kicks some serious posterior!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom