Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS , I hope work is going well for you. Springtime is usually house selling time (at least in my area), so I imagine it must be the same up there.
Thank you. Due to gov’t interference, the new home market is in a bit of a slump. The party’s over. For now.

I’ve been through this before multiple, multiple times in 29 years. Things always bounce back eventually. In the meantime, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I have none of that icky snow that got dumped on my good friend in NYC. Life is good.

NYwdwfan

Thank you. Due to gov’t interference, the new home market is in a bit of a slump. The party’s over. For now.

I’ve been through this before multiple, multiple times in 29 years. Things always bounce back eventually. In the meantime, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I have none of that icky snow that got dumped on my good friend in NYC. Life is good.
Stupid snow.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Nemo14

:happy:

So pleasant to see pretty snow in spring! :cool: It's refreshing, I agree. :happy: We didn't have much up here today--a bust of a storm, but I did gaze out the window at work quite a bit today, watching it come down. It stopped before 11:30 this morning--not much accumulation, unfortunately. But still, a nice spring surprise.

Do you work in a hospital or are you a resident patient there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom