Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

My DH shared both the love AND the germs and now I have his stomach bug. Blech. At least I didn't come down with it until AFTER DD and I had milkshakes in my dad's honor last night. He would have turned 85. One more week until the 1st anniversary of his passing. He loved ice cream, and milkshakes in particular, so we made some last night. DS isn't a milkshake fan, and DH was sick, so they didn't get any. I miss my dad so much. It doesn't seem like almost a year has passed.

NYwdwfan

My DH shared both the love AND the germs and now I have his stomach bug. Blech. At least I didn't come down with it until AFTER DD and I had milkshakes in my dad's honor last night. He would have turned 85. One more week until the 1st anniversary of his passing. He loved ice cream, and milkshakes in particular, so we made some last night. DS isn't a milkshake fan, and DH was sick, so they didn't get any. I miss my dad so much. It doesn't seem like almost a year has passed.
So sorry for your loss - it's nice that you are able to remember and honor him with something he loved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom