The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We got home at 1:30 am last night. We took it slower than normal because of all the cops out due to St. Patty's Day, we saw quite a few too. My brother-in-law just dropped Kapono off at home bus their dogs. We will have my sister's dogs again until Good Friday, while they are in Florida. It's good to have Kapono home and snuggling, but now how am I supposed to unpack when she doesn't want to move?!

Figgy1

Premium Member
We got home at 1:30 am last night. We took it slower than normal because of all the cops out due to St. Patty's Day, we saw quite a few too. My brother-in-law just dropped Kapono off at home bus their dogs. We will have my sister's dogs again until Good Friday, while they are in Florida. It's good to have Kapono home and snuggling, but now how am I supposed to unpack when she doesn't want to move?!
Welcome Home

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M the chicken nuggets where sold whole sale to restaurants etc. so no brand. To this day I can't eat chicken paste nuggets. The job was pretty horrible but it paid 25% above minimum wage and I needed the money so I worked there all summer.
Honestly, after working as a cook.. I HATE the smell of uncooked chicken that has been staying warm for a bit. So, good thing you got paid somewhat decently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom