Road trip to WDW?

Hattieboxghost110

Stop at Whataburger in Texas. They're better than In-N-Out.

Best burger I've ever had at a chain is BURGER LOUNGE.

It's more of a So Cal thing, but ermagod, it's amazeballs! A little on the pricey side, but that's because they only use grass-fed beef and craft sodas.

Burger%20Lounge%20Logo%20102013.jpg

Stevek

I think I could drive there but not back. I'm generally pretty exhausted after a WDW trip and the last thing I'd want to think about is driving home. That being said, it would be a great way to see different parts of the US if you took one route there and another back.

Stevek

Definitely recommend these delicious restaurants in the following states:

Texas=Burger King
Louisiana=McDonald's
Mississippi=Applebee's
Alabama=Olive Garden
Georgia= KFC
Florida=Dairy Queen
Magic Kingdom=Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe/Tony's Town Square (2fer)

Bon Appetit, my friend!
I don't think I've ever seen anyone recommend Tony's Town Square...all I've heard is that's it's terrible.

George Lucas on a Bench

I'd make sure to stop at Branson, Missouri. They have a mega charming Titanic museum. The exterior is a "forced perspective" replica of part of the ship with little lifeboats, a static iceberg scraping along the hull and splashing water effects at the bow.

Hattieboxghost110

The only place I know I want to see for sure on route is New Orleans. Any recommendations bruh?

New Orleans seems like a good choice. Well I'm kinda of a history nerd so it would be cool to see a historical city (other than NO) like Savannah, Georgia. Never been down South so you're gonna have to tell me all the hot spots after you come back.

As far as amusement parks go, Dollywood seems like a pretty neat park I wouldn't mind stopping by at.

Hattieboxghost110

I'd make sure to stop at Branson, Missouri. They have a mega charming Titanic museum. The exterior is a "forced perspective" replica of part of the ship with little lifeboats, a static iceberg scraping along the hull and splashing water effects at the bow.

Has any place in the US built an actual replica of the Titanic, full scale?

mickEblu

Original Poster
New Orleans seems like a good choice. Well I'm kinda of a history nerd so it would be cool to see a historical city (other than NO) like Savannah, Georgia. Never been down South so you're gonna have to tell me all the hot spots after you come back.

As far as amusement parks go, Dollywood seems like a pretty neat park I wouldn't mind stopping by at.

Haha will do. Georgia I hear is also beautiful and I’ve heard good things about Savannah so I’ll make a point to stop there. TMI but I was conceived in Georgia so I’m going full circle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom