Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

Timothy_Q

You're leaving out the fact that it's lands meaning shops and possibly other things to envelope time and attention, a new lagoon, night time show, marvel is replacing more than just RNRC. As for Galaxy's edge we aren't completly aware if this is a lite version yet.

Exactly why I said "ride-wise"

WDSP needs a lot more than DHS though.
DHS already has 2 nightime shows, 3 highly-themed reastaurants, Echo Lake, Sunset and Hollywood BLVDs
All things WDSP lacks right now

douglasrickard

The area inside the turnstiles before Studio 1 is passable. It's the same aesthetic as a nice SoCal shopping center, which shines in comparison to the rest. But when you don't have anything awful to comparison it to, there's nothing particularly inspiring about a stucco box (Studio 1). More problematic is that the art shows no changes to the lifeless animation building or the cheap facades in front of the TOT that introduce you to the park, proper.

Ah well that was the thing that I rather liked, 'the area inside the turnstiles' lol and yes reminded me of California. Maybe/hopefully the interior of Studio 1 will be altered as well.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For reference, here’s all the land available for WDSP:

1C1DF0A5-812D-451E-AFF6-C50A6F6208D4.png

Sped2424

Exactly why I said "ride-wise"

WDSP needs a lot more than DHS though.
DHS already has 2 nightime shows, 3 highly-themed reastaurants, Echo Lake, Sunset and Hollywood BLVDs
All things WDSP lacks right now
You ignored the other possible attractions on the list I had though! WDSP actually has more attractions than DHS does.... My argument isn't that WDSP doesn't need these things. It's that they seem to be getting a bit more bang for the buck than the expansion hollywood was given.

yensidtlaw1969

This appears to be great news for Paris - I hope at the end of all this the park will finally feel fully fleshed out, if not in terms of theme then at least in terms of things to do. I didn't see this coming at all and am feeling super pleased for the Studios.

Only mildly related - do I detect a plot of land on the right side of that rendering that could have been being held for Pandora when it was in discussion to join this park? I imagine if that were coming it would have been announced today, is it safe to say Avatar is no longer on the table for them?

fTs

Only mildly related - do I detect a plot of land on the right side of that rendering that could have been being held for Pandora when it was in discussion to join this park?

I frequently read on forums that the forest in that area is protected so it can't be constructed on but I have never seen an official source on this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom