News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

Haymarket2008

That Inside Universal insider says its in Adventureland, will be a “clone”, isn’t a mountain, is not Indiana Jones, and that people will be “thrilled” by the change of plans. That, to me, sounds like either the Moana show, Mystic Manor (far fetched and highly unlikely), or something totally unexpected. A Moana show over the Main Street theatre would seem like a very bad move. It is incredibly limiting use of space.

jaxonp

That Inside Universal insider says its in Adventureland, will be a “clone”, isn’t a mountain, is not Indiana Jones, and that people will be “thrilled” by the change of plans. That, to me, sounds like either the Moana show, Mystic Manor (far fetched and highly unlikely), or something totally unexpected. A Moana show over the Main Street theatre would seem like a very bad move. It is incredibly limiting use of space.

A Moana show doesn't seem like 2000 people per hour, as @marni1971 hinted, unless they show it every hour the park is open...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Trackless rides are just rides unless they use the trackless technology to do something extremely cool. They cannot go up or down hills and they is one thing that makes HM cooler than any other dark ride imo.

It's just becoming their "go to" a little too quickly...

Florida is the last to get one...but will have 2 opening back to back and I would think more on the way...

Wait...that's 3, is it not? 2 in studios and one in Epcot?

...disney has convinced itself that gravity is going to be replaced by "4D sensory experiences"...it never will. Details at 11

mikejs78

Premium Member

Florida is the last to get one...but will have 2 opening back to back and I would think more on the way...

...disney has convinced itself that gravity is going to be replaced by "4D sensory experiences"...it never will. Details at 11
They're in different parks. I'm just as OK with this as I am with having omnimover dark rides in all the parks. The point is if it's a well designed ride and experience - not what technology they use to implement it. I'll be more concerned if we find out that it's a screen based ride, as that is quickly reaching saturation in WDW IMO.

Timothy_Q

They’re also opening 3 new coasters...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom