rumor and timeline tracker universal edition

TwilightZone

Original Poster
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry potter
--
New rollercoaster may be the first Mack Rides Inverted Power Coaster (MRIP from now on) in America ( )✕1
----
✕1: Two insiders now have said no inverted of any type.

Last edited:

danpam1024

With the projected marked expansion of UOR, any chance they will get into the timeshare business? Not like Hilton or Marriott, more like DVC. After being a Floridian all my life, we are moving to the west coast in 2 years, and I'd like to still have roots :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
harry potter
--
new rollercoaster may be the first Mack Rides Inverted Power Coaster (MRIP from now on) in America ( )
----

Isn't that just a blogger reporting what you already have quoted from reddit?

lebeau

I feel I separate each well enough that capitalization is not needed, but if I get more complaints about it then I will edit.

Is the fact that people are "liking" my initial comment enough for us to get some capitalization? Seriously, this is an incredibly easy fix that will greatly improve what you are trying to accomplish. Capitalization is standard. It shouldn't have to be requested, Empty spaces are no substitute. I might be able to contribute to the discussion if the central post didn't give me a headache.

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Is the fact that people are "liking" my initial comment enough for us to get some capitalization? Seriously, this is an incredibly easy fix that will greatly improve what you are trying to accomplish. Capitalization is standard. It shouldn't have to be requested, Empty spaces are no substitute. I might be able to contribute to the discussion if the central post didn't give me a headache.
yep! Since it counts as more complaints in my mind.

lebeau

yep! Since it counts as more complaints in my mind.

Thank you. That's an improvement but remember, proper nouns should be capitalized as well.

Maybe a gi joe ride ( )( )
--
Star trek might replace terminator 3D ( )

Should read like this:

Maybe a GI Joe ride ( )( )
--
Star Trek might replace Terminator 3D ( )

I know this may seem unimportant, but some of us who grew up before tweets and text messages can't read text that isn't formatted properly. All caps or no caps may as well be scribbles.

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Thank you. That's an improvement but remember, proper nouns should be capitalized as well.

Should read like this:

I know this may seem unimportant, but some of us who grew up before tweets and text messages can't read text that isn't formatted properly. All caps or no caps may as well be scribbles.
gotcha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom