Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

davis_unoxx

Alright...

Pixar Parade Photoshop Floats: 0/5 Stars
Caribbean Beach Details: 2/5 Stars
DCA Food & Wine + Shanghai TSL dates: 1/5 Stars

(I'll give today's combo 1 star because the GotG coaster details from that other site also came out today :D)
What Guardians details?

Nubs70

Day 4: A delectable treat of fried Durham dough sprinkled with Morrocan triple powdered sugar.

Exclusively available at the Alladin's Magic Carpet in Adventureland.

The naming of this exquisite offering will be conducted through a guest contest with winner receiving 2 free.platinum AP's.

Cmdr_Crimson

On the 4th day of Disney Parks Christmas the Company gave to me...A big fat pile of....
giphy.webp

TP2000

Gosh, this is the lamest one yet! :facepalm:

Yes, it's is lame.

Not sure extending an already existing offering should be considered 'new'

Because it's not new. It's a minor scheduling tweak, and this means the marketing drones in Celebration have been putting something funny in their office Keurig machine. Either that, or they are really, really desperate for Christmas gifts this year.

The 2017 DCA food festival ran 37 days, from March 10th to April 16th. The 2018 DCA food festival will run 41 days, from March 2nd to April 12th. It's being extended 4 days this year, based on where Easter falls in 2018 and the need to clear the parade route for the Anaheim return of Paint The Night parade at DCA the next weekend.

The whiz kids at the Parks Blog apparently think we are too stupid to question their marketing pablum they are serving up. :rolleyes:

Magic Feather

Disney Parks Blogian:
"Finally, cabins will slow down at the Disney Skyliner turn-station along Buena Vista Drive, where guests can see the mechanical and aerial components that make up the Disney Skyliner."

English:
"Finally, cabins will slow down at the Disney Skyliner turn-station in the Boardwalk Parking Lot Adjacent to a Retention Pond, where we got lazy and figured it didn't need theming, so you get to see the raw mechanics."

ToTBellHop

Disney Parks Blogian:
"Finally, cabins will slow down at the Disney Skyliner turn-station along Buena Vista Drive, where guests can see the mechanical and aerial components that make up the Disney Skyliner."

English:
"Finally, cabins will slow down at the Disney Skyliner turn-station in the Boardwalk Parking Lot Adjacent to a Retention Pond, where we got lazy and figured it didn't need theming, so you get to see the raw mechanics."
That stuck out for me, too. Everything else actually looks pretty good, but when I read that, I thought they were trying too hard to make it out like we are LUCKY ENOUGH to be able to see an unthemed turn station.

britain

That stuck out for me, too. Everything else actually looks pretty good, but when I read that, I thought they were trying too hard to make it out like we are LUCKY ENOUGH to be able to see an unthemed turn station.

It's bizarre - it's like someone was standing behind the copywriter REQUIRING them to write about each Skyliner construction spot. Just leave it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom