News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Jones14

What forms of transport/unique props are used in Brave? If it turns out to be a Fantasyland-style ride, I’d imagine it would follow the tradition (Snow White with the beds/mine carts, Pan with the ships, the Tea Cups, Hunny Pots, and so on).

clemmo

Other than spinners (boooooo!) I have not a clue what would be unique to epcot and not elsewhere.
Edit: there are no roller coasters in epcot but I sincerely doubt it’s that also GOTG is coming so I guess it wouldn’t be unique for Long.

DisneyFan18

Other than spinners (boooooo!) I have not a clue what would be unique to epcot and not elsewhere.
Edit: there are no roller coasters in epcot but I sincerely doubt it’s that also GOTG is coming so I guess it wouldn’t be unique for Long.
One of the possibilities we have discussed is a shooting gallery game, which would be a newcomer to Epcot, and would definitely be a good ride system for Brave, however I remember a Flat Ride being discussed for a long time, so that's as far as my ideas go...

clemmo

One of the possibilities we have discussed is a shooting gallery game, which would be a newcomer to Epcot, and would definitely be a good ride system for Brave, however I remember a Flat Ride being discussed for a long time, so that's as far as my ideas go...
I hope it’s this that could be really fun addition. Just hope it’s better than buzz. That is quickly turning in to my least favorite ride on property.

DisneyFan18

I hope it’s this that could be really fun addition. Just hope it’s better than buzz. That is quickly turning in to my least favorite ride on property.
I completely agree that for the Brave IP this has a lot of potential (I definitely prefer this to a Flat Ride, but there might something better right under our noses that we haven’t considered) and would be a fun ride, however @marni1971 has been so vague that I’m not sure of what type of ride to expect, other than a great one as he likes what has been proposed and greenlit

Frizzball

I thought the insider consensus was that the ride would be fun but nothing particularly special or large scale, which should hopefully rule out a spinner. I'm keeping my expectations low, I just hope it has a high enough capacity that it will be able to alleviate some of the crowds at the rat ride without becoming a 3 hour queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom