The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
I ended up going to the doctor because my migraines have been BAD lately. Especially after last week when I had a migraine starting Sunday and it didn't go away until Saturday night, it was time for a change.

So he put me on a preventative medication. I actually qualified because I've been getting migraines basically weekly for 1-3 days, and I have aura with them. So we shall see if this helps.
Hope you feel better soon! My DD gets migraines and I know she is miserable with them.

93boomer

Premium Member
Malls are an option for many people. I'm not a fan of them as most of the stores are boring (to me). I do like stores that are off by themselves, scattered around towns or out in the country, as they tend to have more unique merchandise. Not too many left around, but I seek them out.
Me too! I only go to our mall because it has TJMaxx as an anchor store. Ours is slowly dying. :(

93boomer

Premium Member
I'll be moving over asap. seems better than where i am and you are 60 years into the future compared to our government.
You are welcome to move here anytime you wish! Our state has a little bit of everything-mountains, the piedmont, and the coast. Except Donna won't like the driving on the interstates since she is nervous driving in FL. People drive way too fast on the interstates. Scares me to death sometimes. :eek:

Songbird76

Good news!!! We're going to Disney for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We decided that we both really need a break from the madness. Between DH working his tail off at work and not getting any vacation a week at a time all summer and my asthma and now high bp, we have got to get away. His boss said it was ok and approved a week in Dec. I am soo happy!!!! If I could do somersaults, one or two would be in order. :D:p
I'm so jealous!! Have a great time!! When is your birthday?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom