News 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

Cmdr_Crimson

Coming soon!!! The MAGICAL!!! Epcot Sizzlin' Summer Festival, running from May 29, 2018 thru August 29, 2018! Enjoy special food options, kiosks covering more space than ever in World Showcase, and more booze than most people can handle! It's a MAGICAL!!! event you won't want to miss!

You know what.....I'd keep an eye on that title who know's where and when they get their "Ideas" ;)

Derek Robertson

We will actually be there during this event. When will they typically announce the concerts and which restaurants will give the reserved seating? Depending on who is playing, I think a few of the people in our group will be excited about the concerts.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

rreading

We will actually be there during this event. When will they typically announce the concerts and which restaurants will give the reserved seating? Depending on who is playing, I think a few of the people in our group will be excited about the concerts.

I suppose that interest will vary depending on the performer but The Spinners were there last year and I had thought that it would be fun to catch part of their performance. We couldn't linger as we had a dining reservation but there were very few people in the stands when the act was intended to start. The instruments were on stage but the band was still not showing 20min after the performance was to supposed start when we headed off to France for our meal.

This to say, I'd feel lucky to get someone interesting enough to need a dining package.

Derek Robertson

I suppose that interest will vary depending on the performer but The Spinners were there last year and I had thought that it would be fun to catch part of their performance. We couldn't linger as we had a dining reservation but there were very few people in the stands when the act was intended to start. The instruments were on stage but the band was still not showing 20min after the performance was to supposed start when we headed off to France for our meal.

This to say, I'd feel lucky to get someone interesting enough to need a dining package.
That's good to know, thanks! We make dining reservations next week, so maybe we won't worry about that and will just go with what was planned and go to the concert and not worry about the reserved seats.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Unless I'm mistaken, this may be the earliest (late December) that they've ever posted the entire musical schedule for the festival. (I think in the past, the full schedule wasn't announced until late February.) Yet, the duration of the Flower and Garden Festival seems to be getting longer in the past few years, so I'm glad to see the information released earlier.

Thanks for sharing the schedule today.

Texas84

Bummer. Was hoping The Orchestra would be over Star Wars weekend like last year. Oh well, two F&G trips for me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom