The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Today, I was trying to delete an app I did not like, and yes it froze again. The little reset they post does not always work first time you try it. I certainly would not want to be stuck with a phone forever that has this problem. My husband says to let it stay frozen the next time until my appointment. Not sure I want to do that. Anyhow 4 freezes in the last 8 days. Had the phone less than 2 weeks.

Not that I know anything about phones, but I tend to side with your husband on this. I agree with him--leave it frozen so they can immediately see something is wrong with it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Haven't heard back as of yet as to whether or not it was a kidney stone.

They say, however, that if you have a kidney stone, riding rollercoasters can help you to pass it.

So I'm going to Hershey Park on Sunday.

Whatever it is, I hope it just goes away. Living with daily pain is no fun. I've had various things go wrong down through the years, and a number of them went undiagnosed. Some were really painful and they could not trace what the problem was. Fortunately, in time, everything went away, but it was tough going through all that.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have ordered leggings for myself from the company I order the kids clothing from.;) The clothing for adults is super expensive and they make a similar style for kids. I get the largest kid size for myself and am a happy camper because they cause less than half the price of the adult. Sometimes it pays to be petite.:p:p
Tights and panty hose are another item best bought in the kids department. Tights seem to be a bit sturdier from there and panty hose being panty hose I just go for the cheaper option.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Perhaps they have discussed their favorite brands...did your grandfather like milkshakes? I can see my dad having a milkshake and discussing the worst storm years, and knife companies. He always said he and a friend would get together and have all the world's problems solved, but no one would listen to them.
Yes milkshakes were a favorite. I'm glad they both have each other seeing they were both single:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
The 2nd time that my phone froze, I took it to the TMobile store that is just a block away from my house. The employee there told me that my manufacture's warranty gave me the option to take it to an Apple store, and ask for a new phone. So after the third freeze, I called TMobile's Customer Service, and made sure that this information was correct. They said it was. So I made the appointment. However, will they want to try and fix it first, before just giving me a replacement? I guess time will tell.
Another vote for leave it frozen and get a new one.

BAChicagoGal

Not that I know anything about phones, but I tend to side with your husband on this. I agree with him--leave it frozen so they can immediately see something is wrong with it.

Another vote for leave it frozen and get a new one.

I definitely agree with this. It will prove my point much better if I walk in there with a frozen phone, rather than one that isn't. If it follows it's most recent pattern, it should fail again before I show up for my appointment.

BAChicagoGal

My eye doctor appointment went well today. I now feel a whole lot better about my cataract surgery. I actually have two eye doctors. They are father and son. The father is a cataract surgeon. The son is a retina surgeon. The father is much more abrupt. The son is more patient, and takes time to explain things, and answers any and all of my questions. I saw the retina surgeon, because it was my original appointment time before deciding to finally agree to cataract surgery. The retina surgeon does not think I will need any retina surgery in the foreseeable future, whereas I got the impression from the older doctor that I would. So that's a whole lot less for me to worry about, and I admit to over thinking things. The cataract surgery should greatly improve my vision. The retina surgeon is monitoring my macular pucker in both eyes, and that condition has not distorted my central vision at all, which is a definite plus in my favor against surgery. So now I feel a whole lot better.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My eye doctor appointment went well today. I now feel a whole lot better about my cataract surgery. I actually have two eye doctors. They are father and son. The father is a cataract surgeon. The son is a retina surgeon. The father is much more abrupt. The son is more patient, and takes time to explain things, and answers any and all of my questions. I saw the retina surgeon, because it was my original appointment time before deciding to finally agree to cataract surgery. The retina surgeon does not think I will need any retina surgery in the foreseeable future, whereas I got the impression from the older doctor that I would. So that's a whole lot less for me to worry about, and I admit to over thinking things. The cataract surgery should greatly improve my vision. The retina surgeon is monitoring my macular pucker in both eyes, and that condition has not distorted my central vision at all, which is a definite plus in my favor against surgery. So now I feel a whole lot better.
Reading that made me feel better. You were lucky to get a second opinion in the same office. Continued good luck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom