The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hey cat people.....The Minnie Mouse cat bed is on clearance

http://www.boxlunch.com/clearance/?cm_sp=Global-_-Ribbon-_-40off
10913503_hi

donaldtoo

I hope that kicks in soon, it's been over a year now and they still seem like giant buildings to me. That's not to say that I don't manage to forget they are there most of the time, but, they always seem to show up when I need absolutely unobstructed vision. That also doesn't mean that it really strongly influences my vision either. Just plain annoying.

Just plain annoying, indeed.
Funny thing is, once we started talkin' about 'em on this thread, I thought I was gonna' have a floater invasion...so far, so good... :cyclops:

Figgy1

Premium Member
My brother still can't go to school tomorrow. He was running a 102 degree fever tonight. I feel bad for him. He's doing allied sports this year (sports with a mixture of special ed and neurotypical kids) and they're doing soccer. He missed a game on Monday and he'll miss practice tomorrow. He's so disappointed; he really wanted to go to school.

I'm still recovering. Sometimes I think I'm better, and then I'm like, "wait, nope, still sick". I was playing piano and violin for a while and had to stop because my back started hurting so badly. I went over to singing, leaning back while keeping my back as straight as possible. Not ideal, but I'm doing what I can here. I still have another week of antibiotics. Although the lack of chai tea and Coke Zero is the thing driving me most crazy. I've switched to green tea and crystal light, but it's just not the same.
Hugs for the lack of chai. I don't drink it everyday but not having some would be :(:(:(:(:( Are you not allowed or are you out?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
In other news, Jasmine is learning some English. She knows "Come here" and sits for a treat, and knows her name, though she'll also come if I'm calling Belle. And, um, oh yes, she understands the phrase, "Do you wanna eat?" quite well. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Jack doesn't give a rat's behind what we say to him. With him, it's all auditory. Open a bag--he's there. Open the refrigerator door. He's there. Drop a crumb of food on the floor -- gone in a nanosecond. Nothing gets past him if he wants something. He has very selective hearing . . . :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom