The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Currently 58. :cold: I'm not dressed for 58. Warm by day, cold by evening. Still it is better than the 90s of last week. A few days of the 70's have been kinda nice but the HEAT is coming back in a few days and the Midwest weather projections are for the temps to be high for the majority of October. Better than Snow. :)
Much better than having to say that dreaded 4 letter word....

betty rose

I saw a nighttime photo about an outdoor hot tub somewhere out West (maybe Colorado--a high end ski resort). There was snow on the ground, and people were in this hot tub in bathing suits. You could see the steam coming up from the hot water. They were all sipping champagne, and the sky above was clear with stars.

To me, that would be the ULTIMATE!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I like that , until you have to get out...and freeze your buns off!

Figgy1

Premium Member
You just have to buy what besides tickets?? I guess it could have been worse! I'm amazed that he still had clothes with the tags that still fit. Knowing how fast MY son grows, if I find something with the tags still on, it's usually from 2 sizes ago.
Sorry a tie which he now has. The coffee must not have kicked in yet. Yup they still fit, he got them 3 whole weeks ago and it's been too nice to wear them yet:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, we got a notice on Friday. A couple ports are changing, so we have been to them all. I do want to return to Jamica. Nausau, not so much.....And Haiti, again...not so much. I will be spending more time on the boat. Plenty to see and do, so I'm okay with the changes. I really wanted to go to Puerto Rico, my niece, went there and she said it was really nice, and lots to do. There was a museum I wanted to visit. Maybe next time.....
If you ever get a chance fly to PR once it's up and running and spend at least a week there!!!!!! It really was beautiful:joyfull:

betty rose

A month or two ago Disney Stores announced a new business model. I think the stores are starting in Texas to remodel first, if I am remembering correctly. I sure know it wasn't Illinois.

And I don't care for hot hot weather but I'm willing to take the warm temps. I hate snow.
Me too, if I never see another inch of the white stuff, that would be too much. I'll take my "snow", on Christmas Movies.....Christmas in Conneticut....comes to mind.

betty rose

Some of the boys this year are planning on wearing nicer jeans and a polo shirt and most of the girls are planning on wearing dresses but not going out to get hair and make up done:joyfull: Of course there's always a couple of guys who wear jeans with the tux Tshirt even at prom:joyfull: I heard it was a bit more formal before the last economic downturn. Formal but not stuffy and flowers and strong scents have been policy at school and all it's functions for a while:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: I like that none of the students are left out of anything if they can't afford it:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
That is a great policy! I wish the cruise ship industry could get the message....no more formal nights! I hate dressing up and hauling all the extra stuff for a couple formal nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom