The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I am back from my Disneyland vacation. I had a really wonderful trip. My birthday was nice. I had a lovely breakfast with two of my Disney Internet buddies. Steakhouse 55. The dessert was yummy. I kept sending home pics of myself, and my younger son got concerned. He thought I was in Florida with all the bad weather. No. I did that last year. Try and not make that mistake more than once. The weather in California was wonderful. I made sure to take a 2 hour break in the middle of all my days, and that made the world of difference. I was not so tired at the end of my days, and the end of my trip. Disneyland vacations are great, but the end too soon.
Happy belated birthday! So glad you had a wonderful time!:)

Songbird76

Disorder or not throwing a restaurant up for grabs for an extended period not good. They have a hotel room to calm the child.
Yes, but speaking from experience, sometimes trying to wrestle the child out of the restaurant/store/public venue escalates it even more and just makes it worse. Sometimes you just have to deal with it right then. It's not ideal, but then meltdowns never are.

Songbird76

I am back from my Disneyland vacation. I had a really wonderful trip. My birthday was nice. I had a lovely breakfast with two of my Disney Internet buddies. Steakhouse 55. The dessert was yummy. I kept sending home pics of myself, and my younger son got concerned. He thought I was in Florida with all the bad weather. No. I did that last year. Try and not make that mistake more than once. The weather in California was wonderful. I made sure to take a 2 hour break in the middle of all my days, and that made the world of difference. I was not so tired at the end of my days, and the end of my trip. Disneyland vacations are great, but the end too soon.
Glad you had a good time and made it home safely! What did you have for dinner? I've heard much about the 24 layer cake there...did you have that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom