Mission:Space update (confirmed)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

New soundtrack! :D

Well, now we know the source of the erroneous rumor that the green and orange missions are being renamed earth and mars missions... a CM who read one sign....

upload_2017-8-11_11-1-39.png

It seems no where else are the missions referred thusly. Which, in a way, is a flub on Disney's part to have several different names: Mars or Earth? Orange or Green? More intense or Less intense?

WDWFANSINCE81

This feels like an upgrade. I have ridden this ride only twice in it's previous form and found it...um...lacking. No desire to ride again. However...the Earth side looks fun. A space version of a small screen Soarin. I'll be down there again in a few weeks and will check it out. I can see this attraction getting a small surge of interest and attention. Overall I would say this is a net gain.

FigmentJedi

Um, no. As impressive as Martin's online work is, he does have a real world career at a TV studio.

Either way, "having a YouTube account" seems like a crude way to describe the detailed and exhaustive work of Martinsvids.com, doesn't it? :)
Editing is his actual day job. That's why his Disney videos, which are strictly a hobby and something he does to enrich the Disney Parks community, show so much polish.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

I'm really disappointed that Orange is almost exactly the same but with Gina... They could have at least changed the music as well. Green however I actually like better than Orange. It's fresher and the storm scene is really cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom