Never Been There

I have been all the rides except Pandora. That will be fixed when I go for a duo birthday celebration with my DB (50) and me(66) at the end of August. My DB was born on my 16th birthday.

PorterRedkey

Of the current rides/shows operating in WDW I have not ridden:

Frozen Sing-Along (did it at DL)

Maybe will see in Sept.
Disney Movie Magic @ DHS
Star Wars Fireworks @ DHS

Will see in Sept:
Frozen Ever After
Happily Ever After fireworks
All of Pandora

EDIT: Rivers of Light

Last edited:

TraderSam

Last time at WDW (November 2016) we went to Trader Sam's Grog Grotto for the first time. What a riot we had, though I spent too much on souvenir drink glasses, but I just had to go home with a Nautilus. I think that made everyone else want to a take home glass as well, that or it was the fact I was buying... hmm...

Obviously a favorite of ours!

It's a hidden gem within WDW. On the one hand, I want to tell people about it so they can experience the awesomeness, but on the other, I don't want it more crowded than it already is!

Edward M

Hmmmm

I've ridden everything in Magic Kingdom actually, yay? Although I haven't seen every show.

I've never done Turtle Talk or the stand up 360 shows at Epcot. I go to a show to sit down and relax; I just don't like standing up for that long after a busy day at a theme park. I've also never seen Circle of Life cause why would I???

I've been on all of the 4 and a half rides at Hollywood Studios. What an accomplishment.

Haven't seen any show at Animal Kingdom, which is really a shame. They're at the top of my to do list for Disney World. Also, I've never been to Rafiki's Planet Watch. That's at the bottom of my to do list for Disney World.

JohnD

Rockin Roller Coaster and Mission:Space. I avoid them every time. But with the recent change to green on M:S, I might finallly give it a try.

Others, just because: Speedway, Carpets, Dumbo, Goofy Coaster, PFH.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Turtle Talk with Crush
Either of the mini golf courses
None of the water parks.
Any food establishments in Morocco in world showcase (I've spent too much time in the real place and it's neighbors that it holds zero attraction to my stomach for a repeat)

Amidala

MK: I've never done the Enchanted Tiki Room, the Barnstormer or Astro Orbiter (I'm a little afraid of how high up it is, but want to ride it during the fireworks at some point).
DAK: Haven't seen Pandora yet! I've also never done the spinner in Dinoland (unfortunately, I have done Primeval Whirl).
Epcot: I've never seen any of the World Showcase country films or The Circle of Life, and if I've been on Journey Into Imagination with Figment, it was so long ago I don't remember any of it.
DHS: This is probably the biggest one–I've never done ToT and probably never will. I'm terrified of dropping sensations! But I have walked through the line with friends who were riding, so I've seen the queue several times. I've been on RnR a few times, but the launch really freaks me out, so it's very rare that I agree to ride it.

Debbie

We did the Tiki Room once just to do it. It was horrible. Now I'm scared to do Country Bears.

The Tiki Room and Country Bears were great to get my bitty ones out of the heat and rest for a bit. They loved both of these until they were about 5ish. Now that they are grown.....

Debbie

I haven't been since May 2012, so obviously any new attraction opened after that I haven't seen. I have only been on Kali River Rapids and It's tough to be a bug at AK and that's it. Also, I have never been on Mission:Space and I never will. There are rides I went on in my 20's and 30's that I can't deal with any longer due to Vertigo

DfromATX

The Tiki Room and Country Bears were great to get my bitty ones out of the heat and rest for a bit. They loved both of these until they were about 5ish. Now that they are grown.....

The Tiki Bird Lounge would be a good resting spot since it's dark and has A/C, but it's so loud so no napping. :D

mimitchi33

Mission: SPACE
Tiki Room
Stitch's Great Escape
Astro Orbiter
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Rock N Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom