News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

bhg469

Yay! My sister was in the movie and it was filmed in my hometown so it was kind of required for me to memorize the movie. lol ;) Plus my DS is obsessed with space. Nice to see someone who remembered it.
That is nothing short of amazing!!!!

raven

Ah well the realestate is limited on that side of future world so is this going adjacent to mission space. If so there isn't a ton of room. I imagine if part wonders of life would be sustiable.
Not gonna be on the Wonders of Life side. The new restaurant will be built between Mission: Space and Test Track, possibly utilizing the old, unused VIP lounge building that was originally built when M:S was built but never used. And the restaurant will more than likely be closer to the main promenade.

Gatorboy

I hope so..
DEuArL_VoAA1vV4.jpg

:hungry:
Banana Moon Pie....yum

TikiTorch

This may have already been said, but I think the menu doesn't need to be quirky or overly themed with "space"-sounding items. It could literally just be billed as a fine dining restaurant in space. Steaks, seafood, etc. ...with one heck of a view! Just like real orbiting space resort restaurants will be in the future, of course.

Chef Mickey

Are there any plans of Wonders of Life or did I completely miss it? Sounds like there is no way the new restaurant would go there because of its size.

jt04

Are there any plans of Wonders of Life or did I completely miss it? Sounds like there is no way the new restaurant would go there because of its size.

I am starting to think that the area behind Energy may be for event space. This would allow more flexibility for reimagining WoL. Possibly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom