News D23 Expo 2017

Jbres_

When I search LSE a lot of stuff relating to the London Stock Exchange and DLP comes up so? And WRTW comes up as a radio station... idk maybe just random but who knows.

Karakasa

When are they closing Ellen again?

I am curious though, what exactly do they think is "wrong" with the current Reflections of China other than it is not tied to a movie franchise?
It's over 15 years old now. A lot has changed on mainland China (at least, in its major cities) since then, I imagine they want to show that. As is in RoC currently, it kinda seems like Hong Kong is the only part of the country that's current while everything else lags behind.

2351metalcloud

So is the new Epcot restaurant going to go where Wonders of Life is?

It looks like there is a new building in this art near Spaceship Earth. It could possibly go there:

DEz6FkPUQAEuAT2.jpg

nickys

Premium Member
When I search LSE a lot of stuff relating to the London Stock Exchange and DLP comes up so? And WRTW comes up as a radio station... idk maybe just random but who knows.

Radio station = The DJ for Millenium Falcon?

When are they closing Ellen again?

13th August, same as GMR

It's over 15 years old now. A lot has changed on mainland China (at least, in its major cities) since then, I imagine they want to show that. As is in RoC currently, it kinda seems like Hong Kong is the only part of the country that's current while everything else lags behind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom