Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So I assume they are building the show building, and you just enter from somewhere inside the pavilion that basically already exists? That would save a lot of time actually, not having to build the fully themed facades and such.

Blue arrow is the entrance and exit.

upload_2017-6-23_19-42-50.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Blue arrow is the entrance and exit.

View attachment 211817

Hmmm.. the west side of the F.pavilion is supposed to be a fire lane. So... just a guess... this will be a wide uncovered walkway so that fire vehicles can use it in emergencies. It won't be until you turn the corner around the pavilion that it will be a covered queue.

It will be a nice view of the IG and gondolas!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hmmm.. the west side of the F.pavilion is supposed to be a fire lane. So... just a guess... this will be a wide uncovered walkway so that fire vehicles can use it in emergencies. It won't be until you turn the corner around the pavilion that it will be a covered queue.
!

Yes, you can see that in the permit drawing.

brb1006

Something I've always wondered about the original attraction- does it use smells? Can you actually smell the food when going through the kitchens?
I heard that guests are able to smell stuff throughout certain sections of the attraction. Although some of the effects at Paris might had stopped working or turned off.

djkidkaz

It's really the perfect spot for traffic flow. There is just that little garden and aurora gazebo over there that once removed will give a large open spot to handle the increased traffic. With a little theming and views out onto the International Gateway waters, with brand new gondolas overhead it should be a pretty nice queue. Almost reminds me of haunted mansion with the rivers of America views.

djkidkaz

Also, how good is the attraction? What is it comparable too? In the video it almost looks like Spider-Man at universal with large 3D screens and the vehicles spinning.

Is it considered an E, D ticket?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom