• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

InsideDisney

@marni1971 Any news on if when the show debuted that was wishes pyro or HEA's offical pyro? It looks like when the show first debuted there was alot more pyro that Wishes didn't have and now they are just blasting off shells that look like from wishes.

jrhwdw

Excuse me! Sooooo.... there's was NOT 1 peep About Wishes(Nightastic and Seasonal Shows no less!) Now MK has their best show in it's History and the Locals are trying to take it down??? Whats next?!?!? ROE? SWO's new Ignite?!?!?!?!? Are we going to hear a report after July 4th?????
Don't they have garages???? That's what we do in WI when hail is coming, Pyro could be considered as hail I would think!
They prop all have APs, Do they even know how lucky they are! I'll GLADLY have my family trade them for that!

And why do they have to run to the Media?!?! All that's doing is giving WDW a bad name and os making me hate the Orlando stations which is unfortunate because I love them!

Where would WDW and Orlando's economy be if WDW stopped Pyro?????
Sorry for the rant, but give me a break!!!!

FigmentJedi

Excuse me! Sooooo.... there's was NOT 1 peep About Wishes(Nightastic and Seasonal Shows no less!) Now MK has their best show in it's History and the Locals are trying to take it down??? Whats next?!?!? ROE? SWO's new Ignite?!?!?!?!? Are we going to hear a report after July 4th?????
Those are deeper into Disney property.

InsideDisney

Kevin_W

Also had a random thought while rewatching recently...does anybody else think the "villain" scene would look cool with some flamethrowers? Kinda like the villain/hellfire scene in WoC. Or would that be too much? If even possible.

Like this but instead on the roofs of the buildings behind/to the side of the castle and only used scarcely during the Lion King/Pirates scene.

Did someone say flamethrowers on a castle?

Castle on fire by Kevin, on Flickr

They are cool in DLP, but since we have plenty flame at DHS and Illuminations, I'm fine without it here.

culturenthrills

Saw the show again last night from the hub with some people who have seen the show before and even they commented about the show audio being too low. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Will definitely only watch it from right next to a speaker until they fix this. It really is making it harder to enjoy the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom