The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
Had the day off with my awesome other half ( no she isn't reading over my shoulder). Weather it high 70s to mid 80s all week so just enjoying the sunshine.
Sounds like a great day. Tell Donna I said hello! :) I have been running errands and planting some new flowers. Bob is in 3 days of training for a new program at work. He won't be home until late each night :(

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Poor DS is having a rough time. My dad died not quite 3 months ago, then Friday his chess teacher collapsed, and today my FIL ended up in the hospital with a brain aneurysm. He's ok, and I told the kids that BEFORE I told them what he had, but DS is taking it really really hard. He's scared he's going to lose Opa now, too. He's had stomach aches every night since Friday when the teacher collapsed, and I think it's stress related. So now he's completely frazzled and not doing well. I don't know what to do to help him.

Sorry hear about that I hope everyone recovers.

BAChicagoGal

I got a small amount of gardening done this morning, before it started raining. I was hoping to go back outside after my chili finished cooking, but now it looks like it just might rain again. Well my grass can use the rain. It is filling in nicely. Although, I should put some weed & feed on the yard. Not as many weeds as I used to have, but enough that the weed & feed would probably help. The temperatures are a whole lot better today than the last couple of days.

Happy Monday. My favorite day of the week. Exactly 11 weeks until my birthday, and my Disneyland trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom