The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Poor DS is having a rough time. My dad died not quite 3 months ago, then Friday his chess teacher collapsed, and today my FIL ended up in the hospital with a brain aneurysm. He's ok, and I told the kids that BEFORE I told them what he had, but DS is taking it really really hard. He's scared he's going to lose Opa now, too. He's had stomach aches every night since Friday when the teacher collapsed, and I think it's stress related. So now he's completely frazzled and not doing well. I don't know what to do to help him.
Hugs prayers and pixie dust xoxo

93boomer

Premium Member
@93boomer and @figmentfan423 I made my own version of crabless cakes today. Plus I made cauliflower buffalo bites. Both were baked not fried. Got a 2 thumbs up from food snob dd15.:rolleyes: Dh loved them too. :)
View attachment 210849
Got the cauliflower recipe from Forks Over Knives website. Crabless cakes are my own concoction. :) I used a homemade vegan ranch for dipping.
They look yummy!! I have to try and make them. Thanks for sharing!

93boomer

Premium Member
Hi! I have been out grocery shopping since we were busy around the house and didn't get to it. My house is now painted except for one side plus all the trim work. It gets so hot during the afternoon, DH has to wait until it cools down. Therefore, why the trim has to wait.
We did have to make lids for our trash can holder. We found raccoon footprints up the side and holes in the trash bags! We are getting lots of critters here. We saw a wild turkey walking up our road the other day. The only thing we haven't seen is a bear. Do not want to see one!

MySmallWorldof4

Please be safe!! Let us know you are ok once it passes.
Got home with dd6 from cheer practice just in time. Not 5 minutes after we got home the winds and downpours came. I am glad I got everything brought in the house and garage this morning. It lasted about 15 minutes. We lost power for about 2 seconds. Some storms still supposed to be coming by but nothing too bad I hope.

93boomer

Premium Member
Got home with dd6 from cheer practice just in time. Not 5 minutes after we got home the winds and downpours came. I am glad I got everything brought in the house and garage this morning. It lasted about 15 minutes. We lost power for about 2 seconds. Some storms still supposed to be coming by but nothing too bad I hope.
Oh so glad you got home! Hope the next ones aren't bad! :)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Hi! I have been out grocery shopping since we were busy around the house and didn't get to it. My house is now painted except for one side plus all the trim work. It gets so hot during the afternoon, DH has to wait until it cools down. Therefore, why the trim has to wait.
We did have to make lids for our trash can holder. We found raccoon footprints up the side and holes in the trash bags! We are getting lots of critters here. We saw a wild turkey walking up our road the other day. The only thing we haven't seen is a bear. Do not want to see one!
Who wants to see anyone bare ;)

Cesar R M

Poor DS is having a rough time. My dad died not quite 3 months ago, then Friday his chess teacher collapsed, and today my FIL ended up in the hospital with a brain aneurysm. He's ok, and I told the kids that BEFORE I told them what he had, but DS is taking it really really hard. He's scared he's going to lose Opa now, too. He's had stomach aches every night since Friday when the teacher collapsed, and I think it's stress related. So now he's completely frazzled and not doing well. I don't know what to do to help him.
Yikes, talk about a serious row of bad luck! D:

I really hope things improve for you and your DS/FIL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom