RUMOR!-Fantasmic! to recieve updates or be replaced by 2020.

K.B

Its been a long while since I was connected with insiders anyone who IS an insider can read my above post and know what info I got and general time period received based on projects.

brb1006

What about daytime Fantastic? Someone knows what I'm talking about. Now that Delos is go. Project Happy should be discussed D23, Epcot entrance redesign, etc
When did you hear about Epcot's entrance getting a redesign? The only news that I wish would be announced is the removal of leave a legacy.

K.B

When did you hear about Epcot's entrance getting a redesign? The only news that I wish would be announced is the removal of leave a legacy.
I was informed of entryway redesign in 2016. All ideas were subject to change but they were pretty solid. Along with a few other secrets not related to Wdw but rather Shanghai and cruiseline

APiratesLifeForMe

Sorry for the Bump Just got from a source (NOT THE NOT SO SCARY ONE) That Fantasmic's Current show will end sometime in 2020 and will be updated with projection mapping (similar to DL F! 2.0) And that Poca is going for a Pirates Stage Scene. If the source is correct the new updated Fantasmic will premier in spring 2021 and will be a one of the "50 Magical Enhancements"

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sorry for the Bump Just got from a source (NOT THE NOT SO SCARY ONE) That Fantasmic's Current show will end sometime in 2020 and will be updated with projection mapping (similar to DL F! 2.0) And that Poca is going for a Pirates Stage Scene. If the source is correct the new updated Fantasmic will premier in spring 2021 and will be a one of the "50 Magical Enhancements"

The 'scary source'... is that the one that was mostly wrong about the Boo Parade changes? And your new source... is this just a cast member who works on the current Fantasmic?

Amidala

Would love to see Fantasmic get an update...and would be equally relieved to see Pocahontas replaced with a different IP. But Pirates would disappoint me, especially since DL's version now has them. IMO the Fantasmics should showcase different IPs. Keeping these shows distinct from each other will convince guests it's worth their $$$ to go to multiple Disney parks. Rapunzel or Moana would be a lot of fun if they were looking to update w/ a more modern princess.

Well, one thing that was going to replace it now won't be doing that.

Any hints on what was being considered for a replacement? I guess it's moot now anyway.

Goob

Wasn't the David Copperfield attraction supposed to be around this area? I remember even seeing "coming soon" signs for it as you approached the front gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom