A Spirited Valentine ...

Princess Leia

According to Wikipedia, these are the Marvel tie-ins in the queue (if anyone sees or hears differently, let me know and I'll fix this post)
  • An Ultron sentry with light up eyes that blinks occasionally, and will randomly activate quoting lines from Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • Cosmo the Spacedog
  • A Nova Corps uniform
  • Adam Warlock's cocoon
  • Eye of Agamotto. (From Doctor Strange)
  • Stormbreaker (Beta Ray Bill's hammer)
  • Atlantis artifacts
  • A book describing the Dark Elves and one of their daggers (From Thor: The Dark World)
  • A Hydra soldier's helmet and weapons (Located in The Collector's private office)

The_Jobu

• "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar
  • "Give Up The Funk" by Parliament
  • "Born to Be Wild" by Steppenwolf
  • "I Want You Back” by The Jackson 5
  • "Free Ride” by The Edgar Winters Group
  • "Burning Love" by Elvis Presley

Thanks!

And with Disaster! closed, Batista is the only wrestler in a theme park ride that I know of. Rocky better step up his game.

please don't insert him into the Jungle Cruise.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Btw Pirates 5 was a mess. I even saw it in IMAX. It started to lose me at the chase sequence in the beginning.
Oh, and don't ask me how they're going to explain this away but the after credits scene suggests Davy Jones is back.

I seem to remember writing something about the universe teeing up retribution for Igers 'de-risking' hubris...

That said howinthehell does one ruin a Pirates flick. I guess Disneys creative genius has figured that out...

thanks for saving us the price of a pirates outing

Mike S

I seem to remember writing something about the universe teeing up retribution for Igers 'de-risking' hubris...

That said howinthehell does one ruin a Pirates flick. I guess Disneys creative genius has figured that out...

thanks for saving us the price of a pirates outing
It had plenty of funny adult jokes though :rolleyes:

Princess Leia

It had plenty of funny adult jokes though :rolleyes:
How was the rest of the audience in your theater? Could you tell from their reactions if they liked it or not?

The only reason I'm seeing it is because Young Jack Sparrow went to my church and high school, and I'm friends with his brother, so I feel like I need to support the local (even though I know Johnny's face is CGI'd over his).

Mike S

How was the rest of the audience in your theater? Could you tell from their reactions if they liked it or not?

The only reason I'm seeing it is because Young Jack Sparrow went to my church and high school, and I'm friends with his brother, so I feel like I need to support the local (even though I know Johnny's face is CGI'd over his).
They laughed at jokes and that was it.

the.dreamfinder

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
The writer of the article has been very very critical of this attraction. Was against it and did not want it. So for him to change his tune was surprising.

No surprise there, he wants his paycheck to continue so he writes what Disneys PR flacks told his boss what they wanted written and its all good

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

The writer of the article has been very very critical of this attraction. Was against it and did not want it. So for him to change his tune was surprising.
Well, he must've been paid by Disney to write that, or was so scared that he would never get invited to another media event, that he just made up the fact that he liked it. I mean, that's all the media does nowadays.

gmajew

Premium Member
Well, he must've been paid by Disney to write that, or was so scared that he would never get invited to another media event, that he just made up the fact that he liked it. I mean, that's all the media does nowadays.

I agree with that when it comes to political agendas. But when it comes to entertainment some do but life stylers fake press... this is far from fake press... he rips many things.. even said movies were blah... so don't buy it.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I agree with that when it comes to political agendas. But when it comes to entertainment some do but life stylers fake press... this is far from fake press... he rips many things.. even said movies were blah... so don't buy it.
I guess my sarcasm wasn't dripping enough. Of course, it was a truthful article. All the people trying to claim that writers will only write positive reviews if either ordered to by their boss, because Disney PAYS them to do it, or because they are so scared of never getting invited back that they make stuff up are total loonie. They cannot possibly fathom that the ride is much better than what was there before, so they have to resort to stating fallacies to keep their naysayer narrative going.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom