The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Easter dinner. My daughter did an awesome job. We are so full we are having our homemade brownie sundaes later.

View attachment 199827

And her uncle broke his ankle bad and spent most of last night at the hospital so she made a Easter Dinner ToGo tray for my sister and him. She even sent a cup of vanilla ice cream for their brownies and "fancy" paper napkins that have an old lady saying "You're Never Too Old To Eat Cake". :joyfull:

View attachment 199828
That's so sweet of your dd. Prayers and pixie dust for your sis and bil.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. She should be ordering my annual cholesterol test. Probably not so great, since I ate a lot of hardboiled eggs, and rich food the last few days. My cholesterol is borderline high, but I refuse to take medication. That stuff scares me with all the side effects.
Good luck and see if you can do the blood draw in about a week.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm eating a chocolate rabbit now. :happy: For dinner, I have turkey chili in the crock pot (not exactly traditional Easter food, but whatever . . . ;) )

Oh, @figmentfan423 , you recently mentioned the movie, Hidden Figures. I bought the DVD this weekend, and watched it this afternoon. It is an excellent film, and I highly recommend it!
THNX. I read the book. It was a bit dry but look forward to the movie when I finally ketchup with after few others on my list. :joyfull:

FutureCEO

I'm eating a chocolate rabbit now. :happy: For dinner, I have turkey chili in the crock pot (not exactly traditional Easter food, but whatever . . . ;) )

Oh, @figmentfan423 , you recently mentioned the movie, Hidden Figures. I bought the DVD this weekend, and watched it this afternoon. It is an excellent film, and I highly recommend it!

I had Chicken Parm :cautious:. For Christmas, we switch it up....we have Chicken Parm AND Eggplant.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I had Chicken Parm :cautious:. For Christmas, we switch it up....we have Chicken Parm AND Eggplant.

We all like to eat what we enjoy. There are no rules anymore about what we're "supposed" to serve at holidays. I recall my mother was big on everything being traditional. But I've marched to the beat of a different drummer as the years went by. Sometimes, I find chips and dip to be quite satisfying, regardless of the "occasion"! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom